Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art It’ll be Alright on the Night

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

They always said there was something fishy about Studio 33. Maybe it had something to do with the Roman Ruins nearby. Or the Priestess of Hathor, mummified beneath it. Regardless something went wrong, a few decapitations here and a possession or two there. For 10 years the studio was boarded up and not a soul would step in.

That was until Ruth and Nessie showed up. They dug up the Priestess, who turned out to be a lovely old bird who made a cracking cup of coco, but couldn’t help them otherwise. Can our intrepid adventurers last a night in Studio 33?

My Deviantart Page: https://www.deviantart.com/crabbit-minger

C&C always appreciated.

There is so much to look at! I’m a big fan of all your work but this one is one of my favourites. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
    Find me on Instagram
    Find me on Facebook

talisman

So cool, but now I have the Life of Brian song Always Look on the Bright Side of Life stuck in my head….not a bad thing at all!:)

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
        C and C always welcome.
        My DeviantArt Gallery

Interesting.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
        Every painting is a new adventure.

There is so much to look at! I’m a big fan of all your work but this one is one of my favourites. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! :smug: The trick is to not overwhelm the viewer with too much visual information at once. I used the softer colours to guide the eye towards Ruth and Nessie and used subdued blues to distance the background. What I wanted to acheive was to lull viewers into a false sense of security by drawing them to the lighthearted, cartoony scenes first then pull the rug out from under them as they notice the utherworldy monstrosties lurking in the background. :evil:

My Deviantart Page: https://www.deviantart.com/crabbit-minger

C&C always appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.