Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Helen

I’ve started, they’re small, 4×4 more or less. Any that turn out good I will mount on a 4×4 cradle to take to the gallery. I’m doing them fast, not a lot of thought and using some parts of the deconstructed books. Haven’t decided what to do with the piece that is hanging over on the right. I think it’s going to stay and get wrapped on the cradle but don’t know yet. Once the daily is done it’s back to sorting. I’m on a roll getting lots of stuff sorted and a whole lot has gone to the trash.

"I get up, I walk, I fall down, meanwhile I keep on dancing." Hillel

Cyndi L

Sorry to be thick…are you saying you’re planning to do a one-a-day challenge?

Helen

Yes Cyndi, just me though unless someone else wants to join. I’m doing it for the month of July.

Cyndi L

Such a good idea! This summer is a super-busy one for me, mostly with stuff that ISN’T art :( What I’ve been doing is making sure that I have a small project in process at all times so that I can quickly pick it up and do at least 15 to 20 minutes per day. I might start another daily challenge for myself in September…they are always so helpful in stretching yourself!

A great start, Helen, I really like this!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Helen

Here are the 6th, 7th and 8th

Helen

This is 9. I posted 10, 11, 12 and 13 on my blog, helenlystra.blogspot.com

IsobelW

These are great!

Helen

Thanks Isobel, I’m enjoying the challenge. This is this mornings, I’ll be posting the rest of the week this weekend.

Helen

Here are 14-19, haven’t scanned today’s yet. Don’t know why the last one is so much bigger than the rest. All of these are 4×4 inch.

Helen

Finished and I’m having so much fun doing these that I’m going to keep going but I won’t be posting in this thread. May have to start another thread… or not. I will be posting on my blog. Here’s July 31 and August 1 & 2

Some really topnotch ones you’ve done so far!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.