Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Full Version Corel Painter 2019 for $25

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    janinco

I saw this in PC World and was skeptical. It’s through Humble Bundle and I figured you would have to get a monthly subscription. But several users told me it was stand alone.

I downloaded it this evening and it works great. Comes with Particle Shop and lots of specialty brushes. Pretty amazing deal consider the retail is over $400. Corel dropped the price to $99 for registered users since the 2020 version just came out, but this is even better. I think it’s good through October 9th. Lifetime license for 2 devices.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/painter-create-with-confidence

Jan

Macarona

Thank you, otherwise I would not have found this offer. :clap:

kind regards Macarona
            Stay calm, you can not protect all people from mistakes they make. They should also be allowed to learn from mistakes and gain experience.
            Especially financial mistakes.:angel: Keep calm, you can not prevent that there are not only reasonable suggestions from people. Specifically on the subject: only try and how long. Important topic: Please Save the Internet, that we can still share a lot of knowledge. # No articles 11 and 13!!!

NaraMalone

I’ve always wanted to try this. Finally a version I can afford to experiment with :)

SnapV

Thank you so much! I started with digital art a little while ago and this is going to be fun to work with! :)

Virginie

All C&C welcome: I want to improve!

Mike L

Thanks for sharing! (That is the biggest thanks WC permits)

I’ve been using CorelDraw and PhotPaint since the early 1990’s so was excited to see such an offer. And leery of it. But, I spent the 25 bucks and was happy when Corel accepted my registration of Painter 2019.

There is SO much in it! My only complaint is that no matter what I do, the darn brush packages for sale keep showing up – you could spend thousands of dollars on those! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here’s my first go at it. Not impressive, at all, but it was fun trying to figure out how to do it. :lol: Not meant for showcase, just to show what can be done with Painter and for this thread.

Practice religion freely and freedom religiously.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.