Home Forums Explore Subjects Landscapes Cityscapes/Urban Art Winter streets Winnipeg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eugene Kabrun

Acrylic & insulation foam on canvas
        20×24

I love the texture of the snow.

sea dangler

Lovely painting Eugene,That insulation foam technique looks interesting!,I have used Acrylic Modelling paste sprinkled with coarse sand while still wet,in the past.However this technique can only be used on a non-flexible mount such as board or wood panel.
            Dave

Eugene Kabrun

Lovely painting Eugene,That insulation foam technique looks interesting!,I have used Acrylic Modelling paste sprinkled with coarse sand while still wet,in the past.However this technique can only be used on a non-flexible mount such as board or wood panel.
                Dave

Thanks for the comments! Foam is very difficult to work with. It is very sticky and instantly dries. I have been using foam for aquarium design for many years, and have adapted to working with it. The foam is very durable and light. Shelf life with the standard use of 30-80 years. And the picture hangs at home in ideal conditions, the foam is covered with acrylic and varnish.

Retiree

Just wonderful, reminds me of winter in Montreal where I grew up.

This is gorgeous, Eugene, with the wintry day bearing down on the town.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Eugene Kabrun

Thanks!

laf.art

Beaut8ful without being cloying and I love the pops of coloue

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                            Instagram laf.abstracts

jonc50

Nice wintery scene!

floblue

Beautiful, but reminds me too much of what is coming.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.