Home Forums Explore Subjects Plein Air Two from latest show

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shubert

Both are 16×20 oil painted at Walter Jones Perk here in Jacksonville. The 1876 Barn was a first place winner!

ErnstG

Two wonderful works – the car is class!

Ernst

Meine Seiten - My website
            Malen ist nicht alles im Leben - aber ohne Malen ist alles nichts!
            Painting is not everything in life - but without painting everything is nothing!

~JMW~

Nice work..

~Joy~

contumacious

Congratulations! I like both of them quite well but the old car is my favorite.

Was it a plein air only show? I have participated in a few of those and really enjoyed them. One was a paint it and display it for sale the same day scenario which was a challenge for me as I usually go back to the location and work the scene at least one additional day as I am a very slow painter compared to most of the people at the events.

shubert

Congratulations! I like both of them quite well but the old car is my favorite.

Was it a plein air only show? I have participated in a few of those and really enjoyed them. One was a paint it and display it for sale the same day scenario which was a challenge for me as I usually go back to the location and work the scene at least one additional day as I am a very slow painter compared to most of the people at the events.

Yes it was our group winter show for our Plein air organization here in north Florida. Thanks for the kind words.

Larry Seiler

Nice stylized work, congrats on the award

Larry Seiler- Signature Member IPAP; Signature Member American Impressionist Society AIS
                            Main website! https://larryseiler-artist.com/

RandyP

Really fine work, Elbert!

Randy

vhere

Each is a pleasure to see. Gary

"Painting is a verb"

kentiessen

Excellent work and Congratulations on your award!

Ken Tiessen

www.KenTiessenArt.com
                                        Comments or Critiques welcomed...always!

johnbonn

Love the barn, especially the tiny bits of light through the shadows on the left side. Beautiful!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.