Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jessica_

This is Frommel. :)
        C&C is greatly appreciated. I had some difficulties with his ears, because they weren’t clearly visible on the reference photo and his ears are kind of special. He died years ago and more pictures of him are not available.

24 x 30 cm. Soft pastels and pastel pencils on pastelmat.

Renate0713

Excellent!

KareBear94

Well done :)

Beautiful! Well done!

Christel

She-She

Excellent job on this Jessica!! :thumbsup:

--- Sheila

Horse lovers are "stable" people
                    My Website http://www.freewebs.com/sheilastienley/index.htm

Triduana

This is really special Jessica. Beautiful work. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

bobbymac

Lovely! Well done Jessica. The ears look fine to me. They look as if they are tilted forward listening or quizzical.
                            Bob

fedetony

You did a great work.. I really like the background color combination with the cat’s fur. It enhances the subject :)

Federico Garcia
                                My Blog
                                C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

robertsloan2

He is beautiful! I love his expression and sweet personality. His ears do look a little unusual, slightly broad-curved at the top – but you knew him and his ear quirks from life, so I trust this is accurate to his ears! They vary quite a bit. It’s one of the most distinctive and expressive features on a cat.

He looks like I could just reach out and scritch him, he’s got such a sweet expression. All attention on me at the moment.

Robert A. Sloan, proud member of the Oil Pastel Society
                                    Site owner, artist and writer of http://www.explore-oil-pastels-with-robert-sloan.com
                                    blogs: Rob's Art Lessons and Rob's Daily Painting

He was definitely a handsome gent! You do beautiful work and thanks for sharing this!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Jessica_

Thank you for the nice reactions. :)

His ears are indeed a little unusual. :)

Loretta7

Wow, this is fantastic. Marvelous work. Very professional.

[FONT="Tahoma"]CxC always welcome :thumbsup:

Jessica_

Wow, this is fantastic. Marvelous work. Very professional.

Thank you. :)

His former owners were really happy with the drawing. :)

talisman

Wonderful! You did a fantastic artwork and the fur is amazing. I know how hard it is to do the memorial artwork with a less than optimal reference.
                                                    I’m glad the owners were happy who wouldn’t be with such a lovely artwork!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                                                    C and C always welcome.
                                                    My DeviantArt Gallery

Jessica_

Wonderful! You did a fantastic artwork and the fur is amazing. I know how hard it is to do the memorial artwork with a less than optimal reference.
                                                        I’m glad the owners were happy who wouldn’t be with such a lovely artwork!

Thanks. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.