Home Forums Explore Media Watermedia Watermedia challenge for August 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    CaliAnn

Welcome to the August Watermedia challenge.

I hope you find something to inspire you this month to join in the August challenge! You can upload your artwork at any time (there’s no reveal date), you can even do more than one if you’re so inclined – the more the merrier!

All images are from Pixabay

When posting, please mention size and medium and any other relevant information – curious minds want to know :)

The most important thing to remember is: HAVE FUN!

More images to come ….

CaliAnn

More Images:

What an interesting set of tempting tidbits for us to peruse and drool over for this month, CaliAnn! Thank you for hosting and presenting us with all these goodies. I’d like to do them all…

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Thanks Anne for a great set of references:thumbsup:

Christel

SnapV

Yay CaliAnn, those images are great! I’m going to start on one in my lunch hour today :)

Virginie

All C&C welcome: I want to improve!

ColdPress

These are great refs, CaliAnn. Thanks for hosting. … CP

Happy painting! ... CP

CaliAnn

Glad you all like them. Can’t wait to see what you all do – so fun!

Great refs, thanks for hosting CaliAnn!

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

CaliAnn

Thanks Viv!

laika

Nice collection of pics, CaliAnn! I could see myself taking a swing at a couple of these. Good Stuff!

Lamar

Art is life's dream interpretation.
                                - Otto Rank

I’ve picked mine and sketched it out…..I bet you’ll never guess which one I’ve chosen CaliAnn!

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

CaliAnn

Thanks Lamar – can’t wait to see which ones you do!

Viv: I’m kinda hoping you do the leopard – your tiger was so amazing from last months A&W (would hang that one on my wall!) – would make a nice pairing with it. Of course, your flowers are always gorgeous ….. :)

Great photos, CaliAnn. I hope to join in this month, if I can.

Penny
                                    I live in Wiltshire, England
                                    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

CaliAnn

You have to join in Penny – wouldn’t be the same without you :)

My beach scene , 7×10, using mainly wc. For the sky and clouds I used a little gesso and wc pencils

Christel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.