Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects Animal & Wildlife Challenge for August, 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am hosting the August challenge and hope you will take part. Any medium and all styles are welcome. The photos are copyright-free from Pixabay and don’t need acknowledgement.
    Our Reveal Day is the 20th of August, so please dont post your entries until then – it’s much more exciting if we all post about the same time! Have fun!

Penny

Koala Bear

Kingfisher

Hedgehog

Peacock Feathers

Turtle

Frog

Bluetit

Horse

Tiger

Butterfly

Penny
    I live in Wiltshire, England
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

These are truly stunning images Penny. I love the fact that they are close-ups with great detail. It is going to be hard to choose. Thanks so much for sharing.

Chammi
    My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

Thank you, Chammi. I’m pleased you like them. It can be stressful, wondering how they will be received!

Penny
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Penny – Wonderful photos and many thanks for Hosting! I’ll Sticky this for you now :grouphug:

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

Thanks, Viv. 😎

Penny

CaliAnn

Wow! Great photos Penny – how ever am I going to choose? Thank you for hosting :)

Thanks, CaliAnn. I look forward to seeing all the artwork from everyone.

Penny

Love the close ups too! Already have 1-2 selected. Thanks!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

SnapV

Gorgeous references Penny! I know which one I’m going to work on!

Virginie

All C&C welcome: I want to improve!

I’ve chosen my ref! Printed it off, turned it around, changed my mind….turned it around again…..changed it back again…..and now I think I’m ready to paint!

Penny, these are stunning. I can’t wait to see the works produced. I may not be able to participate, as we are tied up with some things that I will touch on in the chat thread.

Joy
            C & C encouraged!

Triduana

Thank you for the images Penny. :thumbsup:

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Thanks, everyone. I’ve decided on mine but don’t have a printer, so waiting for my sister to visit tomorrow with copies.

Are you sure your ready, Viv! 😅😎

Hope you can join in, Joy. You sound busy, though! 😁

Penny

Thanks for hosting, Penny! Love your references. I’ve chosen mine too.

Christel

Penny – No I’m not sure at all! :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.