Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Four old friends…

Ah, a nice start to the Wednesday daily. Thank you very much Dave.
        I was ready to start it with the image below. I am glad that my theme fits so nicely in with your theme.

More “old friends sharing time together.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Greenhill

Dave, Lorell – your friends are seen in great light.
            Following the friend’s theme, I caught this trio at an awkward moment as I was passing by one day. :D

MY FLICKR
            OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
            The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Irishwhistler

Ah, a nice start to the Wednesday daily. Thank you very much Dave.
                I was ready to start it with the image below. I am glad that my theme fits so nicely in with your theme.

More “old friends sharing time together.

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/07-Feb-2018/214872-sunset_with_friends.jpg[/IMG]

LORELL,
                A lovely image that oozes serenity and good times spent with grand friends. The backlighting is awesome.

Mike 🍀

Quint

Hello all,
                    Interesting shots and a beautiful beach scene lorell. Some great weather has blessed us in the PNW. 65 degrees now on my deck. It was so nice I decided to walk the beach instead of swim laps at the “Y”. Glad I brought my camera along.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Irishwhistler

BEAUTIFUL SHOTS QUINT👍.

Mike🍀

Irishwhistler

“Jay In The Vines”
                            [ATTACH]854381[/ATTACH]

Irishwhistler 🍀

Quint

Thanks, Mike. Good Jay vignette. Jays are scarce here right now. Mostly Stellar jays.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Irishwhistler

Thanks, Mike. Good Jay vignette. Jays are scarce here right now. Mostly Stellar jays.

Thanks Quint.

Mike 🍀

Anonymous

Good one, Mark. :lol:

Really nice bunch of photos, Quint.

Love the Jay, Mike.

Nice additions to Wednesday’s thread, Quint and Mike.
                                        Hey Quint, what is that you are holding up between you finger and thumb? I cannot figure it out.
                                        LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Quint

Thanks Dave.

That is my little gem, Lorell. It’s an agate. A natural occurring stone found along the beaches. Some get quite large and vary in shape and color. People collect and put them in rock polishers for beautiful results. This particular one had an interesting shape inside that had my imagination working.

Thanks Quint. I will have to start looking for these on my beach walks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.