Home Forums Explore Subjects Plein Air plein air weather

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ntl

It’s finally getting warm again, time for plein air. Still suck at it, but I do enjoy being out.
        I had planned to go to the local Nat’l park a couple of weeks ago, but life got in the way. So I have been drawing a tree across the street. All I can see is it’s crown and the sky behind. I think of what’s his name’s haystacks…:angel:

It’s interesting, seeing the birds coming and going.

johnbonn

I got so impatient for spring weather a couple of weeks ago, I painted my neighbor’s trash can overflowing with trash!
            Bonnie

contumacious

It has been snowing here for the last two weeks. 10 inches on Friday. I was hoping for some wonderful first few weeks of April weather but got robbed! We did get to paint outdoor for about 5 hours on Saturday with temperatures in the mid 70s, but had to travel 50 miles south and 5000 feet lower in elevation to get it.

Most likely it will go from the 28 to 38 degree weather we have been getting in April so far to almost 80 in about a week. My favorite spring weather with temps from 60 to 75 tops, never seems to last more than a week where I live.

ntl

Last time I was there, I had to leave because of all the gnats. I hope it’s not a problem now, this time of year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.