Home Forums Explore Subjects Miniature Art Miniature "Little House"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    caricatura

Hi everybody! I just finished my version of a “Little House on the Prairie”. It is illustrated on my computer, and then printed and mounted over cardboard. I had a lot of fun, and my kids wished they could shrink themselves for a while… :D

valchina612

This is a beautifully done — very artistic indeed. :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

That is so cool! What a great idea.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
            Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

caricatura

Thanks VMRS and Valchina. :clap:
                I must go out and buy son spray lack, before someone with wet fingers touch it (the print was made on inkjeckt printer):rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Wow I am amazed. Wow!

fatbrush

This is really interesting and a fine little piece of work. I didn’t realise you could put miniatures such as this on WC but am very pleased to know that you can. Perhaps we will see more of your lovely work again soon! May I ask how long it took you to make it, Caricatura?

Bertoni

Terrific! I like the way you went about constructing the mini House!:clap:

Bertoni

M.L. Schaefer

A miniature HOUSE :clap: :clap: Beautiful craftsmanship..a creative thought brought into reality. A reality that can be held in the hand! WOW!

:heart: Margarete

When he, the Spirit of truth is come...he will be your Guide... Holy Bible (Old and New Testament)
                            Under the Concrete are Flowers Yet to be Born...from a Chilean Poem

caricatura

Oh, thanks for the nice comments! Sorry I have not checked the post for a while. Fatbrush, it took me three days to make it. One day to illustrate it, two to mount it up. :) It is fun to have the illustrations ready on the computer, it is just to print, glue and fold. he-he I LOVE paper and cardboard works, so as soon as I have another project ready, I will post it here (yes, they will be miniatures):clap:

fatbrush

Hi there, Caricatura! Don’t worry – it’s good to hear from you and thanks for the information. That sounds a very good idea to print up on the computer and then assemble so three days sounds quite reasonable. It’s a lovely little piece of work. Thank you – Ady

Kurlie

What a great idea! What digital program did you use? I could really impress my 3 youngest grand-daughters with a house like this. They love the tiny dolls ( lego/princess.. abt an inch tall). I like your inside/outside looks. WTG Kurlie 8-)

jfsart7

You should paint a miniature painting in that house!! It would be fun!!
                                            Jim

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.