WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Photography > Digital Manipulation Discussions
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-29-2017, 11:34 AM
England.

Hails from United Kingdom
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter The Flame of Eternity.

More playing with photos. I'm really just treading water, after coming off shift. It's how I relax of late. In just 3 weeks time I shall retire from work forever, and then I can start my serious art projects at long last! Woohoo!! Follow my progress, if you like, on Instagram @fairy_artwork, or on the Facebook page entitled "Fairy Artist".

“Why shouldn’t art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world.” Renoir.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-29-2017, 05:48 PM
Sterling Heights, Michigan

Hails from United States
Re: The Flame of Eternity.

Greenhill, Congratulations and good for you.

Your image portrays a sense of being "set free" and endless limits. With retirement just days ahead, you must be feeling that energy. This is a beautiful creation. Did you do the photo shoot of the model?

I am anxious to hear what some of those serious art projects may be.
Nikon D5100, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Tamron 16-300mm lens, Tamron 90mm Macro lens
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-30-2017, 11:23 AM
England.

Hails from United Kingdom

Thanks Luv2shoot. Yes, I photographed my model "Victoriah" in a studio originally, and drew the rest in Photoshop using a Ugee tablet and pen. As for my "serious" art goals, well, I should like to spend most of my coming retirement painting in oils, with the broad concept of attempting, in my own humble way, a revival of Victorian Fairy Painting ( taking inspiration from artists such as Richard Dadd, John Atkinson Grimshaw, Joseph Noel Paton and John Simmons etc.)

“Why shouldn’t art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world.” Renoir.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-01-2017, 12:13 PM
A Local Legend
eastern coast

Hails from United States

Lovely work!