Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to this week's Drawing (and Painting, and collage and Every medium) Event!
I have chosen 10 images most of which are courtesy of my American niece - and a couple from my home area here, in the chilly North East of England. Brrrr.
1. Choose your reference.
2. Choose your materials.
3 Get creating for the next couple of hours ..... of course, that might just spread over a few days if you're like me!
4. Scan or photo, resize to a max of 800p ( a dpi of 100p is a good base).
5. Open a new thread and give your work a title and date - e.g "WDE My Brilliant Offer .. Nov. 10"
6. Give info about size, medium, time and anything else you'd like us to know, UPLOAD image
, submit thread - Bingo!
If you do more than one - add image to your thread and ask a Moderator to edit your title ...... there's a little red triangle, top right of every post, click that and a message goes directly to the Mods of a forum.
After Monday, you may open a new thread if you wish.
If you usually draw first, try jumping straight in without the preliminary drawing - if your work then has 'happy accidents' then all the more fun!
Of course, if it's a drawing you intend then your challenge, should you choose, is to use a different implement from normal ..... maybe an orange stick, twig, grass!!!!!!!!
For further instructions if you need them look here
The fun starts here ...................
1. A lovely Autumn day last Monday so went for a walk in Chester-le-Street riverside park and this eucalyptus tree has gorgeous bark!
2. This orchid has kept me company in the kitchen for many months this year - it's just lost these blossoms but has 4 new buds, amazing!
The rest of the images are my niece's and if you'd like to see more she has them on ViewBug under 'Gardenography By Kris'
4. Abandoned lighthouse doorway, Klein, Curacao
5. Big Hitter!
6. Seagrasses and coast.
7. Gorgeous hibiscus for the colourists!
8. Floating Market, Curacao
10 ....... and now for the Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moment ......
Sisters Sharing secrets - very newly born!
If you need higher definition images for any of Kris's pics, please PM me with your email address and I'll try to comply!