WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Photography > The Shutterbug Pub
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Sterling Heights, Michigan

Hails from United States
Shutterbug Pub Daily, Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hi photo friends.
How is your day going?
I took Ella to the dog park this morning. There was a 14 month old VIZLA there who gave Ella a run for her money. The both of them got so much exercise. Both the Vizla's owner and I were glad that they had each other to run and play with. Ella should be set for couple of hours before she is recharged and ready to go again.

There were many talented crafters at Sunday's Renaissance festival. Here are the works from one of them. I wish I could afford to buy one of the items.

Have a Terrific Tuesday,
LORELL
Nikon D5100, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Tamron 16-300mm lens, Tamron 90mm Macro lens

Last edited by Luv2shoot : 10-03-2017 at 11:47 AM.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-03-2017, 07:04 PM
A Local Legend
eastern coast

Hails from United States
Re: Shutterbug Pub Daily, Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I did ceramics and pottery, wheel thrown stuff back in my college days...enjoyed it, but my arthritis won't let me do it today, but always appreciate other's creative efforts!! Nice!!!

#3   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Lord of the Arts
Southwest Georgia (Columbus) on the banks of the Chattahoochee River

Hails from United States

Good afternoon ladies. So glad to be home... The trip wasn't too bad, and the wedding was nice (although as a rule I'm not crazy about attending them). Reception dinner was GREAT though. Good food and good wine.

We did visit the USS Texas Saturday morning, and I was a little surprised at the condition. It is being refurbished, but since it is over 100 years old, I suppose she is showing her age. Still was fun to visit. It is the only battleship around that served in both WW1 and WW2.

This view is from the bow looking back toward the forward 14" guns.

Thursday I am off again, first to drop DW and her sister at the Atlanta airport, then I'll be driving on to Jacksonville, FL for a couple nights.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Lord of the Arts
Victoria

Hails from Australia

Interesting sculptures Lorell although I can't imagine one of those in my place - too scary!
I need to see them properly on the lappy but fresh out of data. I’m at the bus stop headed for town to top up my phone.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~ Calvin
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Lord of the Arts
Victoria

Hails from Australia

Natalie, what a grand old warhorse the USS Texas. Sorry to hear of your arthritis. I have developed it myself and know how painful it is.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~ Calvin