WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics > Partner: North Light Books
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-01-2010, 12:56 AM
Enthusiast
Miami,FL

Hails from United States
Question Trouble with purchase

Why even supervisors are unreceptive to legitimate problems from customers?
I purchased the night before yesterday a DVD and before ending the purchase(I hit submit,but quickly aborted it with the "X" mark on top of the screen),after seven minutes and realizing it was viable and a good deal I did the "real" purchase,just to discover later on my bank online statement that there were 2 purchases for the same amount,placed seven minutes apart.
Next morning I called Northlight Shop(owned by F+W Media,the owner of Wet Canvas)spoke to a customer representative named July who told me that "probably" it was already packed on the warehouse and to return the second one and I'll be refunded its cost,less shipping fees.I found this unfair,so I demanded to speak to a supervisor,Shanon Rustad.She promised me to look into the warehouse,halt the double shipping,send and charge me only for one and get back to me by email or phone to tell me of the results.
Well,Shanon left early on Friday and no message was even left for me,no email received,no phone call.
What is going on with customer treatment and rights these days?
I'm disputing the double post with my bank if this post on Monday.

Bob
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Enthusiast
Miami,FL

Hails from United States
Question Re: Trouble with purchase

Hmmmm,it seems that silence is the answer.

Bob
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Editor
Cincinnati

Hails from United States
Re: Trouble with purchase

Hi Bob,
I apologize that I did not receive notice of your new thread regarding customer service at www.NorthLightShop.com. I would be happy to investigate this further, but will need your full name and contact info--please send me a pm or email at jennifer.lepore@fwmedia.com.
Thanks very much,
Jennifer

What's New at North Light Books, Artists Network Online Seminars, ArtistsNetwork.tv
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Enthusiast
Miami,FL

Hails from United States
Post Re: Trouble with purchase

Thanks for your response Jennifer,
You have both,email and PM.
Please let me know after your investigation if I shall stop further action from my bank if I receive full refund from North Light Shop and when,or if I will receive partial or none,in which case I will continue with the bank actual investigation.

My regards

Bob
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Enthusiast
Miami,FL

Hails from United States
Post Re: Trouble with purchase

Thanks Jennifer for your prompt involvement in the matter.I received already an email from North Light Shop notifying me of the refund.
Thanks again,with support as your,I can now shop again with confidence at North Light.

Bob
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Editor
Cincinnati

Hails from United States
Re: Trouble with purchase

Glad all is resolved Bob. I sure appreciate your calling this to my attention.
All best,
Jennifer

What's New at North Light Books, Artists Network Online Seminars, ArtistsNetwork.tv
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin