WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2010, 03:45 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
Friday! 23rd July-Morning!

Good Morning my glassy buds!
I hope this finds each of you feeling great & staying cool. I'm running on next to no sleep...I went to bed thinking I'd sleep thru until tomorrow morning, but no.......woke up after about 3.5hrs. What's with that? I have the feeling that if I start making beads, I'd start feeling sleepy. So now what? Hum...............
I had a confrontation with a man yesterday who left his dog in his vehicle with the windows down only about 2". It was around 1p & nasty hot. The dog didn't look well at all & I was writing a note to put on the owner's windshield, when he came out of a store & blithly started puting things in the back of his SUV. He told me that he left the auto running with the A/C on. Well, it wasn't running....then he told me the dog was 13yrs old! He told me I didn't know what I was talking about & mind my own d--- business. I said, "Sir, I'm speaking for those that have no voice." I was so calm & peaceful, but stood my ground. I really wish I could issue tickets to people that do that to their animals.
Ok, everyone have a rip roaring great Friday!
Happy creating,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2010, 07:44 AM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States
Re: Friday! 23rd July-Morning!

Morning Ginger..... good for you, too bad for stupid pet owners..... on the fly... catch you all later.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 AM

Re: Friday! 23rd July-Morning!

Good morning everybody!

Ginger, reading about the pet-owner makes me feel sad but I know there are more "good pet owners" than bad ones

My torch is not working at the time because I am going to move to another house with a beautifull space for torching so now I have the time to read a lot of the treads at WC.
I want to thank everybody for the tips and tricks, the pictures, the tutorials and anything they want to share with us.
Now I have the time to read older threads as well and there are so many aha-moments!
There is something else I want to share: At the end of this year I am going to be grandmother!!!!!! For the first time!!

Lots of love from Holland
============
Corry
Wish-it, dream-it and do-it!