WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Composition and Design
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-21-2005, 12:13 AM

Re: A Tutored Workshop

Thank you for sharing your tutored workshop, Rod. I am new to WC and can't believe I have missed out all these years. I am a watercolourist so I really appreciate your information.

Val
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Enthusiast
Houston, TX USA

Hails from United States

Thanks, Rod, for being kind enough to take the time and trouble to help out other artist and would be artists in here! I am looking to find a book by Edgar Payne about Composition, as I hear it's one of the best around, though expensive.

I have been blessed to have a teacher at the local senior center who is devoted to teaching art and is a volunteer. The classes are free and all we have to do is provide materials from the list she provides us. She also told me about WetCanvas.com and that's how I came to be HERE.

I took a couple of high priced classes from an artist and she really was NOT a teacher.. excellent artist with lots of knowledge and she shared. Two lessons were quite enough for me! And this web site is my classroom too!

Thanks again... Marge
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Costa Rica

Hails from Costa Rica

Thanks Rod. This is my first time in Wet Canvas... And since I never took painting lessons(you can imagine what a mess), I know almost nothing about the basics.
  #34   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Enthusiast
PrinceEd.Co., ON.

Hails from Canada

Thanks for pinning and re-pinning this thread to the board, it's been stuck here since July 20, 2002. the best thing > it's timeless info. and Rod is so cool for doing this.

I'm a little bit late getting here at this late date in 2008, so thanks so much for waiting and you've kept the classroom open with lots of classmates and friends here too.
Sandee
  #35   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Essex Uk

Hails from United Kingdom
Smile Re: A Tutored Workshop

Hi Rod, I am thoroughly enjoying your demos. They are brilliant, and so easy to follow. I am having to slow myself down because I want to do them all. Thank you.
  #36   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-04-2008, 01:50 AM

I enjoy workshops as well, very educational. I really like the fundamentals they teach there.