WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Garden of Memories of WC Members
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-11-2002, 07:34 AM
Lord of the Arts
Portugal

Hails from Portugal
It's been one year but I still feel the pain, and I am still hearing thousands of voice screaming in fear, and then silence...

My thoughts go out to all the families, from whatever nationality, that have lost loved ones in this tragedy.

I did 2 paintings last year after it happened and about what happened. But I haven't been able to express in painting this screaming that I still hear. I am not ready.
-m-m--------

Studio224
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-11-2002, 08:44 AM
Cafe Alumnus
USA, GA

Hails from United States
Today I am remembering all the events of 9-11-01. I was on the road and listened to the radio the entire day only being able to construct my own images of what was happening. That night and the days to follow I watched on the televisoin the horrible news clips. America and the world changed that day.

Yes, my small life has changed as well. I think I'm more cautious and I do realize even deeper just how precious each of our lives are. I thank God for all my friendships and for our country and the peace that he gives me.

Peace to New York, and to the world.