WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Plein Air
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-15-2002, 08:48 AM
Immortalized
Myrtle Beach, SC

Hails from United States
Yay! It worked! Thanks again.

Ruth
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-16-2002, 10:39 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Clear Lake Shores, Texas

Hails from United States
Great Thomson story, Wayne. I'm just back from my trip tonight-- completed 11 small plein air pieces, and geez am I tired! But, one night when I was especially tired and a little discouraged, my sweetie asked me where I wanted to paint the following day, WHAT I wanted to paint-- and I told him that all of my problems with painting were "in here", not "out there", meaning that it wasn't the scene, the light, or anything else out there giving me problems. My problems were MY problems, and nothing to do with the landscape itself.

But, we had a wonderful time, and I've spread out my work and been looking at it. None of them are perfect, but they were all wonderful fun, and several of them I will re-do as larger studio pieces. I'll start photographing and posting the better ones tomorrow. As a big bonus, we moved a lot and reconnoitered a large swath of Texas, found a lot of great painting spots, and took probably a couple hundred digital photos, so I have source material to last me for months.

My Ebay Auctions