WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > NEW! Welcome Forum - New Users
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Dunedin Fl

Hails from United States
Elder Scratchboard Artist from FL.

I am a Elder Scratchboard Artist from Fl. I have worked in Scratchboard for about 60 years. I have recently reentered the art world after a long absence
of about 8 years due to Illness.
I am truly impressed with the new artists that are working in the medium and were not around ( or I did not know or know about) when I left.
The days of 3 or 4 Galleries, traveling to shows and long hrs at the table are gone for me but not my desire to do good work.
I have a local Gallery that does and hopefully will handle work I do in the future. Work I could not get printed years ago can now be done in the digital manner and is a whole new avenue for me in the future.
I am also glad that Scratchboard Artists I knew and admired years ago like Francis Sweet, Greg Murrary, and others are still doing outstanding work.
I am happy to be back even on a limited basis, Dennis James Logsdon
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 PM
WC! Guide
Chattanooga, TN

Hails from United States
Re: Elder Scratchboard Artist from FL.

There is an active and friendly Scratchboard forum here, and I am sure they will also extend a warm hello~

Welcome to WC!

Lots of fine folks here, you will meet many of them as you browse about. Sharing with others is the best way to fan the creative flames.

Always glad to see new members, hope you have time to explore all the different Forums. There are all levels of artists creating, sharing, teaching and exploring in virtually all mediums. There are many free tutorials available, and the friendly folks here will try to help you with any questions.

Be sure to check out the Photography Forum, too. No camera is required! This is the place to share any of your great photos, or even just snapshots, and to see what is going on.

Looking forward to seeing your art.

Life is good!

Greggo
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Where ever I go..there I am

Hails from United States

Welcome to WC, a community of and for artists!
We are glad to meet you and here to help if you should have any questions regarding the site features.
You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left.
You will notice that Moderators and Guides have Links in their signature lines which contain useful information to help you fully participate at WC!
If you have any questions about getting around this place all you have to do is ask, it’s why we’re here
Enjoy!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Catherine1

Hi Dennis!

Nice to see your back in the saddle again with your scratch board. Looking forward to seeing your work in the forum. Don't forget to pop in and give a shout hello. Its the best way to get started.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Western Illinois

Hails from United States

Hi Dennis, nice to meet you.
How wonderful for you to be back! I'm looking forward to seeing you around.
Welcome to WetCanvas!