WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Scratchboard Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 AM

Whiteboard Tips Plz

Ok. So now I have looked everywhere I could think to get some kinda tips or lession on drawing on a whiteboard. And so far really no luck. Only thing I have figured is that I should get better tools for it but I have one in my room and its really just for notes.

I like to have something creative on my board but it drives me crazy trying to draw on it because it seems so unpredictable.

You never know If its going to erase your lines or just draw over them with the marker.

Please any help would be nice.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 AM
A Local Legend
Mid Missouri

Hails from United States
Re: Whiteboard Tips Plz

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking but if you have specific questions I'll try to help. I'm not expert but have used whiteboards quite a bit both with color and B&W. They really aren't difficult, they just take a different approach.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-09-2012, 02:30 PM
A Local Legend
Southwestern Corner of Utah

Hails from United States
Re: Whiteboard Tips Plz

I just started one.

Regards to getting your image on the board........I suggest you do your image on drawing paper, then transfer it to the board using transfer paper. I did it this way and it came out OK. While the white transfer paper on black board left lines that can be erased by a pencil eraser without maring the ink, the black transfer would not erase. However, I found that if I use a lightly moistened q-tip lightly, it would come off with just water.