Monthly Pen & Ink Project -- May, 2012.
The following are the Images for our Monthly P&I Project, and I hope lots of you will join in and have some fun with all of us during the month.
Rules For The Monthly P&I Project:-
1) Use one or more of the photos.
2) Credit the Photographer of the photo(s) in your first post. They are listed in the first post each month.
3) Drawings may be any size, as small or as large as you like.
4) You may choose to pen in all black, all monochrome, or coloured penwork. If you wish you may also use a wash of Watercolours or Coloured Pencils etc. Entirely your choice, as long as Pen and Ink is a major contribution.
5) Cropping, combining, adding, subtracting to the work is all allowed.
6) All drawings from these Images must be posted in this Thread -- do not start a new one.
7) Create a beautiful piece of artwork for us all to enjoy, and most of all, have fun.
Audobon's Warbler by Dave Slaughter.
Fruit 2 by Crystal Owl.
Old School House by oldrockchick.
Woman in Shawl by lisilk.
Iris by stalksthedawn.
Brighton Pier by Stephie20.
Asian leopard cat close-up by Skappy.
Grand Tetons by Lady Carol.
Sunflowers in a blue vase by olika.
Violin by SilverLady.