WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Figure, The
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Lord of the Arts
London

Hails from United Kingdom
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: Last Night's Life Drawing (Monday 23rd April)

Nerver mind, the left arm is top drawer stuff! Its unreasonable to expect two arms that good in a drawing.
Rob
Blog: http://www.treeshark.com/treeblog
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-28-2012, 02:28 AM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: Last Night's Life Drawing (Monday 23rd April)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelmcg
Thanks Bethany. I think the probelm here is simply down to the recession. People just don't have the money, and it can come down to a decision as to whether to insure one's car or pay for weekly life drawing.

Michael

Mick , your joking arent you .... Ok I get but dam I agree with what Beth said , its bloody rediculouso .. I am mostly sick atm and I still move heaven and earth , I have done more so to get to drawing only because I know how important this is to me as a budding artist, it takes me the best part of 15 mins on a good wind to get to town from the beach here and I only get to do it every 2 weeks when Im not in brissy doing artschool which has it all the time ...so I feel for you with the driving thing . but I admire that you would ~well done !
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 AM
A Local Legend
Co Wexford, Ireland

Hails from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeshark
Nerver mind, the left arm is top drawer stuff! Its unreasonable to expect two arms that good in a drawing.
Rob

Thanks for the encouragement, Rob. But it would be nice just for once to get everything right!

Michael

My Website www.michaelmcguireart.com My Blog http://www.michaelmcguireart.blogspot.com
C&C welcome
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:12 AM
A Local Legend
Co Wexford, Ireland

Hails from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin art
Mick , your joking arent you .... Ok I get but dam I agree with what Beth said , its bloody rediculouso .. I am mostly sick atm and I still move heaven and earth , I have done more so to get to drawing only because I know how important this is to me as a budding artist, it takes me the best part of 15 mins on a good wind to get to town from the beach here and I only get to do it every 2 weeks when Im not in brissy doing artschool which has it all the time ...so I feel for you with the driving thing . but I admire that you would ~well done !

No, I'm not joking, Sandra. Things are really bad here, especially for artists. And, unfortunately, even if there's a hint of light at the end of the tunnel, it's a really long tunnel! That's why so many young Irish people have up and left (a lot of them to Australia).

Michael

My Website www.michaelmcguireart.com My Blog http://www.michaelmcguireart.blogspot.com
C&C welcome
  #20   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-28-2012, 02:14 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelmcg
No, I'm not joking, Sandra. Things are really bad here, especially for artists. And, unfortunately, even if there's a hint of light at the end of the tunnel, it's a really long tunnel! That's why so many young Irish people have up and left (a lot of them to Australia).

Michael

aRHH To be sure .....then why arent the numbers increasing here then for ld i mean cheers Mick your a great artist...
  #21   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-29-2012, 05:20 AM
A Local Legend
Co Wexford, Ireland

Hails from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin art
aRHH To be sure .....then why arent the numbers increasing here then for ld i mean cheers Mick your a great artist...

Because they're all working in construction, Sandra! The poor artists couldn't afford the air fares!

Michael

C&C welcome