I recently rebuilt my easel and thought I should update my previous easel thread
It's not the first time I've improved things on it but this time I took it apart completely and rebuilt it so I thought a new thread was in place.
A few months ago I moved into a new house where I don't have a room for painting and I needed to modify the easel so that it could be moved between the different rooms. The biggest problem was the easel's width, I wanted to make it smaller so it wouldn't be in the way. I also wanted to take the opportunity and improve a few things and make it sturdier.
There are more pictures and details in this pdf
. The easel itself isn't as "versetile" as it was before but it fits better to my needs, it is easier to move around and it is much sturdier...