WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Immortalized
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
Monday morning 16th April

Long story short, after I dyed my hair, I'd stayed up too long, so I ended up sleeping all day. Being nocturnal is so easy for me.....so no, I didn't make our meeting. That Friday night migraine was the kicker.
I hope everyone has a great start to a new week.......we're already through the first half of April!
Happy creating,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:17 AM
A WC! Legend
Allegan, Michigan; 25 miles north of Kalamazoo

Hails from United States
Re: Monday morning 16th April

Good morning all. More rain last night. Today feels muggy. Not my favorite feeling.
I have an out of town job early this afternoon. Some things to sort out for mom this morning and a few other errands.
Enjoy. Ciao
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Lord of the Arts
South Eastern Wisconsin

Hails from United States

Morning everyone...hold on to your hats...it is very windy here...but at least we didn't get the "tornado" warning....

Ginger....those migrains are really coming on strong for you ... hope they go away soon and you get some sleep....but most important question...what color is your hair???? I stopped dying my hair when I retired.

Ellen...safe travels on your out of town job....and errands.

Today....try to change my lab appointment...and have dress fitting #1 for my son's wedding. Other than that....just working on a sandblasted mirror for our daughter....

Hugs to all.....
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Veteran Member
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States

Morning everyone.

Ginger it is a shame you could not make your glass meeting. Hoping you are feeling better.

Not much going on here. Just getting the shop up and running for the week. It was such a nice weekend here. Sunny and warm. It is supposed to get real hot today so I think I am going to find ways not to run the furnaces today.

Have a good one

Carlos
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:28 AM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States

Good Monday Morning to you all!

Ginger.....I just hope you managed to have a good day, if that means sleeping then thats how you go with it!! Enjoy!

Ellen.....running around today, it's getting windy over this way, the black clouds are leaving and the puffy white ones with blues skies are headed this way! Have a great day!

Karen.......sounds like a busy creative day lays ahead for you! So glad the bad weather didn't make it your way!

Well I need to put a second coat on the bathroom walls, work on some way to hang the valance for the shower curtain, probalby just put button holes in it. Then work on my cool towel rods. With a little luck later this week hubby can shingle the bottom half of the walls. Yah, you heard right, shingle, we are putting cedar shake shingles on the bottom half of the walls!!

OK, off to do the daily stuff! Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Dilly

#6   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States

Morning ~ Back from working out. Ginger, sweetie, I'm so sorry that pretty head of yours just keeps acting up.

Ellen ~ get those errands done

Karen ~ When's the wedding? Tell us about your dress and all the other details. I love weddings :-)

Carlos ~ saw on the news that it's gonna be hot. Boston Marathon in 87 degree weather.... NOT!!! Well, not that I would do it anyway... lol...

Dilly ~ do tell about your cool towel rods.... I like the idea of cedar shingles! Only thing is that towels get caught on them and they are a bugger to dust unless you coat them.

May go to a demo today on hot mosaics.... just sent an email to see if they have room.

Need to get a custom order out the door and in the mail. Not my fav.... but she likes them... go figure. And she's the one paying!!! :-)
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Enthusiast
San Antonio TX & Norcross GA

Hails from United States

Monday is suppose to be my day off and today I think it will be.DH is working on regrouting the shower. He is trying to get things done around the house encase he gets a job in South Carolina. No I would not be moving just him and it wouldn't be forever.
I'm going to continue updating my website.
We will take a break for lunch we going to walk to the resterant. We usually do 4 miles and a treat at the end sounds good to me.
hope everyone has a great day
Sam
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Immortalized
Syracuse, NY

Hails from United States

Morning everyone....I just came in from gardening & I think it's time for some lunch!

Hope you all have a great day...janie

Howfunisthat on Etsy