WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Watercolor > Palette Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-09-2012, 07:21 PM
A WC! Legend
Australia

Re: *** Daily Wash Monday 9th April 2012 ***

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY Haps' Annie. ow what a dreadful thing to happen eh. Glad the man got his iPad back.

I have my Princess Elise here today, better go make plans. She said we could take it easy today seeing as I have a small limp She was shocked at the bruising on my arm. It is black and blue now.

Blog
~ Location Sketches ~
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
A WC! Legend
Pinehurst, Ontario

Hails from Canada

Good evening, Buds... so, I just got off the phone with our Gail... she sure sounds good... she'll heal more quickly in her own surroundings, I hope!

It never did rain... the sky got really dark and the wind came up... but not a drop from the sky.

We went out and got a few grocery items... and picked up a couple things at the bulk food store... then, we cleaned the window screens and got them back in place...

After a nice dinner, we're just relaxing...

Lyn... so glad you got out for Easter in your finery!

Sharon... it's a little early for tanning... brrrr...

Hap... so sorry to read about Anne's back... wishing her a Happy Birthday anyway...

everyone... I'm going to put my feet up and read my book... it's actually starting to get interesting...

Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art. Leonardo DaVinci
Handbook Index ... Help for Newbies
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Enthusiast
Plano, Texas

Hails from United States

Good Evening to everyone

Temperatures dropped to sixties, and they are predicting more rain late tonight. After dinner, I went out to check on the bunnies and took some photos for Char.

This is the barricade I built to keep the area isolated and protected from Lucy.

Here is a fuzzy photo of the nest built into a small hill.

Here is one of the baby bunnies.

On Saturday, there were three babies. Lucy got away from me and took one out of the nest. I think she hurt it, because it was not in the nest tonight. Mom must have cleaned house. There are only two babies now. Saturday there was no fur on them, tonight they have fur growing. Since storms are expected, I used some plastic to protect the area from a deluge.

Uschi: The bunnies can eat anything they want in my garden. I just hope they make it!

Hap: I am so glad that the young man got his iPad back. Happy birthday to Annie! I can feel her pain, because it happens to me when I move funny.

Gail: Welcome back! Just follow doctor's orders, and you will back in shape in no time.

Well, I am going to sign off so I can actually get some painting done tonight.

Nancy
  #34   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Administrator
ORMSKIRK, Lancashire

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: *** Daily Wash Easter Monday 9th April 2012 ***

Tuesday evening here - back from our trip to Taupo. A lovely place for a holiday. Did a quick standing sketch of Huka Falls and a view across Lake Taupo to the mountains.

We have had non sto[ sunshine for our visit and sadly we will be leaving Lulu and JOhn for Auckland tomorrow

They are the perfect hosts and even let us beat them at dominoes

Good to hear you are home Gail. hope the pain recedes quickly and you get the benefit of your operation.

(((Anne))) hope you are feeling better soon.

Blimey JJ, you are so accident prone - OUCH!

Off out to a restaurant this evening for a meal.

Doug
  #35   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-10-2012, 07:35 AM
A WC! Legend
Pinehurst, Ontario

Hails from Canada
Re: *** Daily Wash Easter Monday 9th April 2012 ***

Nancy! How precious is that baby? He's so tiny! I'm never overly concerned how much the bunnies munch on here, too, because there's so much that they really don't do any damage... I love your improvised shelter...

Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art. Leonardo DaVinci
Handbook Index ... Help for Newbies