WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Airbrush
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 PM

a "heads up"

I just wanted to share this little snippet from a recent post made by Steve Angers (owner of Bear Air) over on his forum

I know that you guys had one of your moles purchase a SUPER TUNED Phoenix recently, spec it out, and quickly return it for a refund. Only problem was I knew who the mole was and sent him the old style SUPER TUNED.........LOL!

Apparently, he is now actually bragging about sending out mislabeled, inferior products.
I suspect (but don't know for sure) that the "mole" he's referring to is me. If not, well, then someone else got screwed, which doesn't make it any more excusable.

I decided to give Bear Air another chance, years after calling him out for selling counterfit parts. Apparently, I should have stuck with my gut and not bothered with second chances. From now on, I'll stick to ordering from vendors that I know will send me.

Do what you want, but I thought that this was information worthy of being shared.

#2   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Enthusiast
birmingham

Hails from England
Re: a "heads up"

so older models are inferior then ,whats the word hhmm "obsolete"

to be honest even sending a detailed tech sheet on what was done would be wasted on some so i dont know why he bothered lol
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Enthusiast
birmingham

Hails from England

also have you not concidered a few things like where did the old stock items magicaly apear from since they where unavailable for many moons ,seems someone is pulling your plonker to me old son :-)

Paul
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 PM

that leaves two options for Steve Angers intellegence.

Either he purposely sent a paying customer an inferior product, then bragged about it on his own forum.
Or, he sent "someone" a current "Super Tuned" Richpen, but was still dumb enough to brag on his own forum that he sent someone an inferior product (i.e. something worth less than what was paid for).

Either way, "moron" barely seems to scratch the surface.
It would be like Bill Edwards bragging that he sent you some old Excabil-air in an E-Tac bottle because he "knew" you were just a mole for Createx, and was out-smarting you by admitting to sending a paying customer old, obsolete product.

We both know that if that ever happened, every forum you haven't been kicked out of yet, and your KKK group on FB would be plastered with the admition of guilt.