WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Watermedia
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Dunbar/Edinburgh

Hails from Scotland
Cartoon (possible offensive)

I had no idea who Tebow was until he went to the Jets and my buddy in Denver kept going on about him. I'm in the UK so football ain't my thing. The cartoon is clear to all, I really can't make it anymore obvious. Only a test image as I haven't done a toon for a while although I did post it on the Tim Tebow Believers page on FB I'm an atheist but if I did believe in a god I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to concerned with making sure sports people do well or helping Adele get a grammy.

Cotman colour on 12x9 bristol.

Mental health recovery one cartoon at a time.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Dunbar/Edinburgh

Hails from Scotland
Re: Cartoon (new)

I'm just going to keep sticking my cartoons into this thread rather than start new ones everytime.

The olympics are in London this year in case you don't know hah The two biggest sponsers are Mcdonalds and coke. And this country has an obesity problem.

No idea what your home nations answer to the Health and Safety Executive is but over here they get everywhere. They are a well known pain in the arse and they crop up in most ridiculous places so no caption was really needed.

Mental health recovery one cartoon at a time.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Veteran Member
her own little world.....

Hails from United States
Re: Cartoon (possible offensive)

Actually, I've seen similar cartoons/editorials to the first one in response to Tebow coming to NY. Strangely enough, with a similar motif but expressing both sides of opinion!
I think the best commentaries are the ones without words like the second and third one. I got both of those right away and had a little chuckle. Thanks for posting

Work calmly, joyously, recklessly at whatever is in hand.