WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:08 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
TGIF 30th March Morning all!

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes, hugs, etc. I loved each and every one. I think I like the doggie hugs the best. I appreciate all the ways you made my special day even more special.
I just finished making beads, so I'm going to go downstairs and chill.
Leslie, Ann DeHoff is a member of our Houston Hotties.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!
Happy creating,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Veteran Member
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States
Re: TGIF 30th March Morning all!

Morning everyone.

Have a good rest Ginger.

Off to work. Have a glass cutter I need to disassemble and repair for our glass tile group. I actually have a couple of ideas as to what to make tonight. We will see how that goes.

Hope you all have a good Friday.

Carlos
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:25 AM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States

Morning ~ Yup! and she gets to buy the goodies for the Houston Hotties! We hit it off bigtime! Will see her again when she's in town.

Off to set up for a show today and tomorrow.... enjoy!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:44 AM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States

Morning Everyone!

Ginger.....so glad you had a great day!! Get some beauty rest lady!

Carlos....Sounds like you have a project to get taken care of! It is so sad you have to work around so much glass

Leslie.....I am sure you have everything organized and ready to hit the road for your show. I hope you have a grand time and sell lots!

I spent another Thursday with the girls and the grandsons. OK, we let Kirk go with us too! More house hunting and this time we got inside a lot of them. You felt like Goldilocks, this house was too small, this one didn't have a bath on the bedroom floor, this one was just disgusting, the yard was to small, the house was huge and beautiful and who was going to pay the heat bill with the 12 foot ceilings? But, it was fun!! But nothing that stood out and made them cheer!

Today cleaning the house, and working on a few projects! Hubby had a good day yesterday too and found lots of stuff at an auction, so lots of things to write up and get on the net!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
Dilly

I couldn't hold back here is my favorite of Brocks recent 6 mth photos! As you can tell this photo was taken for Uncle Todd! Semper Fi
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:55 AM
Lord of the Arts
South Eastern Wisconsin

Hails from United States

Dilly...I just want to pinch and kiss those little cheeks!!!!! What a cutie! Sounds like you had a really busy day....househunting can be fun...or not...depending on attitude...you guys always sounds like it's fun.

Ginger...have a good rest....looking forward to seeing some of your beads...glad you are feeling better

Leslie....good luck at your show....my first one is the end of April....let the games begin!!!!

Carlos....can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for class.

Well...just finishing coffee and then off to the dr. with dh...just a check up....he is at the 60 lb weight loss...and I am very proud of him....so will the doctor.

It's rainy and cold here today...i mowed the lawn now we're getting ready for a little snow.... What more can I say....that's Wisconsin.

Cake decorating and sandblasting on the agenda for today....Be Creative All...hugs.
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 08:00 AM

Fr Costa Rica. That child is so cute
he should be a model Dilly!
Winding down. Feeling like not here or
there( USA). Next week for Easter, just
about the whole country shuts down.
Semana Santa. I think it's a bigger holiday
than Christmas. No kittens to care for.
They sure cheer me up when Im blue. Kitten
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 AM
A WC! Legend
Allegan, Michigan; 25 miles north of Kalamazoo

Hails from United States

Good morning all. I think I mentioned that we were winding down here getting ready to head home on Sunday. Turns out we check out on SATURDAY! I sent a complimentary email to the landlord and mentioned that we'd call as soon as we checked out on Sunday (as requested so that the cleaners can get in). He shot back a reply saying, "Uh, Ellen, you do know that check out is Sat., right? Not Sunday.) Wow, that would have been awkward, wouldn't it?
All is good, we're ready to go anyway, just need to move a few errands up a day.
So today is our last full day. I'm hoping to either get some beach time or pool time.
Enjoy. Ciao
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Lord of the Arts
Oliver Springs, TN

Hails from United States

Hi all. Well its Friday TGIF. I have my list of things to do and I am going to do them this weekend. Yes I am and I am not answering the phone or any of that. That's my plan.
Dilly - he is so cute. I just want to smell that baby breath.
Carlos - have fun with your project. Yeah working with all that glass is the pits.
Kitten - hi have a good holiday.
Ellen - Oops that would have been bad.
OK gotta run.
Oh Dilly I sent you pictures yesterday evening.
Have a great Friday all.
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 09:43 AM
A Local Legend

Hails from United States

Got the pics Shari, sent you some info back, turn those babies over and see if there is any info!! LOL

Ellen....now you are starting to sound like me. I really hate getting old! Enjoy your last full day and a safe trip home! We are cranking it up to 70 for your arrival!

Pamela.....I don't know what I would do without my dogs to welcome me home, or give me a hug when I am down! Enjoy your weekend!

Karen.....we have to mow our lawn too, it's getting all spring tufty/lumpy, but I am sure we will see white stuff before it's all over with! Congrats to your hubby!

Ok, off to figure out something for breakfast! Probably some juice since hubby ran to the green grocer for apples!

Dilly
  #10   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Lord of the Arts
Oliver Springs, TN

Hails from United States

will do.
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Immortalized
Syracuse, NY

Hails from United States

Hi everyone....just a wave from me today!

Hugs...janie

Howfunisthat on Etsy
  #12   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM
A Local Legend

Hails from United States

I got some interesting news this morning! Looks like you all are going to get to see some of the beautiful country side near Creede, CO where Todd met and married Erin. That is of course if you are Johnny Depp fans. The city has signed a contract for the filming of "The Lone Ranger" this summer north of the city around the old silver mines. This area is called Bachelor Loop and is near the continental divide! Beautiful!!! So some of the locals are getting excited to see if they can spot Catain Jack in and around Creede! Leslie and Chuck have traveled this area looking for goodies!!

Dilly
  #13   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 08:32 PM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States

Whoot! Johnny Depp, Creede and where I found a huge amethyst... Chuck made me carry it all the way down....