WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Artwork from Life
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#61   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-10-2012, 03:13 PM
A Local Legend
Bastrop, Texas

Hails from United States
Re: Scavenger Hunt #259: Mar 2 - Mar 10

Bonnie, thanks for the Hunt. You had great items, should have done more. Ah, well.

Paul, your night ritual is the same for me, morning and night. Clever. Nice tube and the suitcase is good. Fun, too.

Hi, Ai. I try not to use the "undo" but sometimes I have to when I drag across by mistake. I try to sketch like I do with the pen with no changes. Tempting to use it though. Ha. Love your piggy and the onion, pepper and phone. Great. Hope you are having fun on your sketching excursion.

Jacqui, it is so hard to find time to sketch isn't it? Thanks always for checking in anyway.

Here is my last one, done on the iPad with the Brushes program and my trusty finger.

See all y'all on the next Hunt.
Winston Churchill
  #62   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Enthusiast
Boston MA area

Hails from United States

Ai: nice sketches...... the little wooden clip of the pig is cute.. nice onion. pepper nd calculator... pepper looks delicious...

Jo: Thanks.. Those raisins are awesome, very nice.

Looks like it is time to move on to the next list... see you all there!

Bonnie, thanks for hosting.....
  #63   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-10-2012, 08:20 PM
WC! Guide
Bakersfield,California

Hails from United States

Jacqui is so worried no one likes her list since no one has posted anything for a whole day. Hurry over and support her. I told her the list is fine. And it is a different list than what we have had before. I like that part. Some of the stuff on the lists we have drawn dozens of times.

#64   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 AM
WC! Guide
Regina, Saskatchewan CANADA

Hails from Canada

thansk everyone for joining in, was sick all wknd so never got back, nor did I finsih the list

wonderful job everyone!!

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” ~Lee Hammond. RIL, Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting in Feb 2015. Sign up in the Schedule thread here .