WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Partner: ArtistsNetwork.TV Video Tutorials and Workshops
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Editor
Cincinnati

Hails from United States
New Video: Paint Watercolor Flowers with Joyce Faulknor & Guy Magallanes

Joyce Faulknor and Guy Magallanes bring their unique points of to artistsnetwork.tv once again, giving you twice as many techniques for Painting Watercolor Flowers: Water Lilies! In this video workshop, follow along as Joyce and Guy each complete a finished painting step by step, sharing their secrets along the way. Joyce's painting focuses on a backlit lily, bud and surrounding deep water; while Guy focuses his painting on a central flower and dragonfly, with the lily pads serving as an almost abstract background. Enjoy the fun as you learn techniques for painting your own vibrant watercolors!

Preview Painting Watercolor Flowers: Water Lilies with Joyce Faulknor and Guy Magallanes Now!
Follow along with this preview to learn tips for edge control in your washes, giving you vibrant, rich color transitions.

What's New at North Light Books, Artists Network Online Seminars, ArtistsNetwork.tv
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-29-2012, 02:51 PM

Re: New Video: Paint Watercolor Flowers with Joyce Faulknor & Guy Magallanes

What line of watercolour paints do you use? Being a newbie, I only now of the regular tube kind I bought at the art store in a set.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-29-2012, 04:16 PM

Re: New Video: Paint Watercolor Flowers with Joyce Faulknor & Guy Magallanes

Hello Sandra-
We have three brands of pigments between Guy M. and myself.
Mainly we use Winsor Newton, our thalo blue that we carry on about is a a grumbacher brand. I do love American Journey this is a brand that you can find in Cheap Joe's Art Supply Stuff Catalog;
I especially love
Coral Red and Bumble Bee Yellow. Don't hesitate to write if you have any more questions!!
Joyce Faulknor