WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Artist Marketplace > Gold Partner: F+W Media, Inc.
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Veteran Member
Oneonta, NY

Hails from United States
Smile Glad to be a part of WC!

With F+W as the new owners of WetCanvas! and working as a Partner, I thought this would be a great landing spot for WC! and F+W to meet.

In this forum, you'll be able to meet the editors and ask questions about their publications and learn about their upcoming articles and books. On occasion, I'm even hoping that other publishing branches of F+W will pass by for a chat.

Please stop by and share your thoughts anytime, I know that F+W is thrilled to be a part of WetCanvas!

Karyn
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Hendersonville, NC

Hails from United States
Re: Glad to be a part of WC!

Welcome Karyn.............Well, I read your intro and wondered who "F and W " was but I see that it is a publisher...guess I should have know that (?). Anyway we hope that WetCanvas will continue to be a good outlet for artists.
jerry
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-23-2009, 12:30 AM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Discovery Bay, Ca.

Hails from United States

Welcome karyn, I am kind of new here, but I love this forum. I hope it doesn't change. Thanks, Nicki
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Buffalo

Hails from United States

I am surprised there are not more posts in this thread. After wetcanvas.com going down yesterday I became worried. Technically it could disappear on us at any time. As a former web site administrator for several offices at my university, I understand how web sites can come and go. And having just discovered Wet Canvas last fall, I can't imagine life without it. I read it daily, study the lessons provided, and take advantage of the many great suggested resources other artists provide through this forum. So, I decided to find out more about this forum and who operates and owns it. It seems to me that since it is owned by a large media corporation now, maybe it doesn't warrant paying memberships. But then it went down yesterday. Knowing all the possibilities out there for such an incident, and knowing what is required technically to keep a big board like this operating, I decided to become a paying member. I want to help keep this forum afloat. I want it, I need it. It's not much, but my goodness, I'd hate to lose this site. I guess I'd like to know how the money is utilized and if it really helps?
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Online Education Manager
Cincinnati, OH

Hails from United States

Hi PattyC,

Here is a link to where you can get more info on being a paying member http://www.wetcanvas.com/subscribe/

Thanks for your interest! Enjoy WetCanvas!