View Single Post
  #56   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-30-2016, 02:55 PM
Veteran Member
UK

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: A Fist Full of Pencil Shavings

Boy, where has this month gone. I've been tied down with work (not necessarily a bad thing), but now I think my cat may have cancer. Just waiting for the results, and not really in the mood to pick up a pencil at the moment.

Anyway, I wanted to respond, but don't like doing so without posting at least something, so here's half of a double spread I started about two weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be fired up again soon. Cheers.

Aiylah: Thanks for the encouraging words. Oh, yes, I really love Beksinski's work. I have definitely seen humour in some of his pieces. Other works even I find slightly unsettling, but I feel that as good sign. The calibre of his work is so good and thought provoking. It's beautiful to me.

Debby: Cheers. And yes, I don't think that word means what I think it means, haha. But then again, I haven't quite been myself after an encounter with the... SHREAKING EELS! Or maybe the Cliffs of Insanity done my brain in?

Joan: Thanks. I do like sketching rocks. A weak spot of mine, if you will.

Sketch-Blog