View Single Post
  #43   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-30-2020, 11:48 AM
Wisconsin

Hails from United States
Re: 'Round the Campfire ~ January 2020

Good morning everyone. I'll start my day be enjoying a cookie or two with some coffee - thanks Jo!

Hi Kay. I still think of you and your family so much after what happened earlier this month. I hope you're all hanging in there and that you're beginning to heal from that terrible tragedy.

Hi Donald. I can relate to your studio project...my office is much the same way right now. We've literally been reorganizing for the whole of January. Finally at the painting stage - one more coat on the back corner of the room and we can begin to reassemble the space. It feels so good to accomplish projects of this magnitude, doesn't it?

Hi Jo. I just love Fishing Shack! The colors are a delight for the eyes, and the composition is wonderful! It certainly does fit in here.

Hi Richard. I'm with you on that idea!

For those of you that pray, I would appreciate it if you would pray for my grandpa Jim. He fractured his hip last fall after a garage stool collapsed from under him. He didn't realize how serious it was, and his doctors didn't find the hairline fracture until much later, at which time the bone had begun to mend a little, so they felt he should just let it heal. However, it grew so painful, to the point last Sunday night that he needed to go to ER. He did end up having surgery yesterday to replace the damaged bone and help ease his pain. But the difficult news is that through this process, they've found cancer in his bone, and also likely in his kidneys. He's almost 86 years old, so we're still waiting to hear what any potential treatment could be. So please do pray for him, if you'd be so kind. Thank you, my friends.

My blog: http://thecozyred.wordpress.com/