View Single Post
  #58   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-17-2010, 04:11 PM
A WC! Legend
ARIZONA/COLORADO

Hails from United States
Re: * Round the Campfire - August*

Hi Everyone.

Sorry about all the damage Deb. I don't think I could deal with renters, but in this economy you don't have much choice. Houses are just not moving unless you are giving them away.

Hope you all enjoy your vacation. You'll need one before winter sets in again. Have fun.

Maria, good luck with the test. I'm sure you can do it. Sorry about the worry about your husbands job. That gulf spill has effected a lot of people in one way or another. I hate to see our young people struggling so much. Tough times all around.

Hi Jenna, glad you had a relaxing vacation and to see you back in the forums. I thought of doing a painting of the one you are drawing, but that is such a hard perspective for me to get right. Your doing a wonderful job on it.

Well, here comes the winds and rains again and my papers are blowing all over. Better shut down and catch ya all later........Lenore
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, What a ride! Anonymous -MRSBB (Lenore)