View Single Post
  #57   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Wisconsin

Hails from United States
Re: * Round the Campfire - August*

Hey guys and gals! Sorry I've been away so long. I was on vacation last weekend and took a couple of days to catch up at home. It was a nice vacation...but no one caught any fish. Oh, well. It was relaxing, anyway.

Thanks everybody for the encouraging words about me drawing again. It inspires me to get back to it.

Sorry to hear a storm got your computer, Doc, but your new computer sounds pretty amazing...think how good you'll be able to see everyone's paintings and artworks, now! I can imagine it would take some getting used to...

Lisa, yikes! Sounds like you've had a bad set of storms too. Glad you stayed safe.

It's so neat that you got to see such a legendary horse! I don't follow horseracing, but those horses must be especially gorgeous!

You can see my sketch in the August Monthly Challenge. It's got a long way to go.

Wow, your dad has some beautiful old tractors! Thanks for sharing the pictures of them!

Maria, good luck with the job! Hope the right decision will make itself clear to you.

Deb, good save on the campfire! The tenants sound so desctuctive! That's got to be beyond frustrating!

Well, I have a lot of catching up to do on this website. I'll catch you all later.

My blog: http://thecozyred.wordpress.com/