View Single Post
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-15-2019, 03:16 PM
A WC! Legend
Alberta, where coyotes look both ways before crossing the highway

Hails from Canada
Re: Chemistry

hey, barefoot, welcome to WC!

this piece would go over well in the contemporary/abstract forum and it's okay to post in more than one forum if you like. they're great for kudos/encouragements over there as compared to here, which is great for critique with a side of kudos.

my interpretation of the work is of chemistry falling heavily on me, coming to wack me upside the head, lol, my brain doesn't do well on chem other than to make a wicked volcano with vinegar and baking soda. not sure if that's close to what you were going for? bang on if it is, or perhaps too heavy like JMW mentioned.

looking forward to seeing more from you anyway, always a thrill watching a newbie artist grow into themselves

la
Latin, German, Serbian, Bengali, Icelandic, Brazilian, Italian, Filipino, Swedish, Romanian, Lithuanian, Hindi/Urdu, Hungarian, Latvian, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, French,Greek,Igbo(Nigeria)