View Single Post
  #21   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2019, 04:09 PM
A Local Legend
Bastrop, Texas

Hails from United States
Re: Scavenger Hunt #595: Jul 16 - 24

Ai, thanks for the list, sorry to be late.

PC, love the viewer and ideas. Nice. The shoe bottom is excellent. The moon is great, too, along with the blind contours. Hard. I especially like the petrified wood. Colors make it great. Take your healing time. We enjoy the research and effort you put in your sketches. Hugs. See you when we can....

Ai, your simple contours are so good. It is hard to always be "ready" to sketch. You rest and do what you can as well.

Hi to all the rest of y'all.

The Paint Out is over and I just sat and iced my sore foot yesterday. It was so much fun, but am exhausted.... I have no clue how Joan can do so much and post every day. My mind was out of it by 5 p.m.

Number 1, tree/plant/bush - by our napping spot in the car - Zig and watercolor markers
Number 2, flower - by the town center - direct watercolor
Number 3, flour - a neat sack of flower Gene got. Toby said I could make a dress from the flour sack .. joke, it is only 5 pounds.
Number 4, plastic - measuring cup
Number 5, fabric - a woven coaster - Zig and Pitt brush

Photo of the poppies
Sketching view, couldn't see the water from the car, forgot to take that view, but you get the idea.
Winston Churchill

Last edited by Jo Castillo : 07-23-2019 at 04:11 PM.