View Single Post
  #38   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Kassal's Avatar
Kassal Kassal is offline
Senior Member
Lincolnshire, England
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 214
Hails from United Kingdom
Re: *Your Hint's and Tips*

I always used those (expensive) waxed paper tear-off palettes, until my wife suggested plain old decorators "lining paper". This is the thick paper used on rough-surfaced walls to smooth them out prior to wallpapering. The kind you need is the COATED type (usually a subtly textured pure white finish on one side) which you'll find on rolls alongside the regular wallpapers; in the UK it's around 5 at B&Q. I cut A4 sized sheets off as I need them and it's waterproof, so good for mixing any kind of colour.
Reply With Quote