View Single Post
  #35   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-21-2019, 04:30 AM
Immortalized

Bronze Membership
Hails from United States
Re: Scavenger Hunt #580 17 March - 25 March

Jo Thanks so much! Beautiful, lyrical, windswept branches and bird Evocative photo as well 😊

Scatty Lovely challenge veggies, vibrant and full of life - yummy! Cool sketches, all, and maybe my fav is your drawer and object. Clever and beautiful!

Joe Beautifully drawn and shaded challenge tool sketches! Lovely work with the darkness of the handles giving us clues as to the nature of all the items. Your tomato sketch is luscious, wow, all the "coloring" so beautifully nuanced 🎼

Joan Thanks so much, and thanks for understanding! Also love your tip instruction. I've written it up to have handy. It's too late for the item I'm about to post but there's always next time ☀️Gorgeous still life !!! I didn't realize it at first, but I love the welcoming width of it. And the colors... Again, although I didn't realize it at first, I love the green and yellow at the top of the pitcher; beautiful touches 🔆 I had no idea there was such a thing as a SPD parade 🍀 Very cool, and thanks for sharing it with us! Love the 3-color 'do