View Single Post
  #1   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-01-2015, 08:15 PM
A WC! Legend
FLORIDA

Hails from United States
Lightbulb WDE January 1st 2015 - IMAGES

WELCOME to 2015

I will be posting 16 images and a challenge. You have 30 minutes to make your choice and choose your materials - you may use any medium.

For the next two hours, just go for it……then STOP! Scan or photograph your work and post it in your own new thread with your title, beginning with WDE, plus date, plus title.

When you introduce your work, please add a description of size, medium, support (paper, canvas, etc.) and time taken. If your work is digital, we'd appreciate a description of whether it's freehand drawing/painting, manipulated image or done using the filters available in some programs (you could also say which program you used). All are acceptable, but we'd like to know the "hows, whys and wherefores!!"

Use "WIP" for any work in progress at the 2 hour mark, and "MI" for multiple images if other works are to be added before the following Monday.

To avoid forum flooding, please put all of your work during the weekend, for the current WDE, into a single thread: multiple threads will be merged! From the following TUESDAY, you may open a new thread for later work.

You have the whole week to participate - until the next WDE starts (usually Friday). If you finish a piece after that time, please post in its own thread and try to give the date/host of that particular week - if you can!

After posting your contribution, please view others’ entries and comment and encourage when you can. Unless requested, please refrain from critiquing.

IMAGES of PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO. December 2014

This is my fiancé, Barry, wearing his new fedora hat at a Cuban Bar in PV on Christmas Day ((sorry it's a bit blurry))

The beach beds with canopies over top. We were lucky enough to get one on day and I felt like a princess laying there looking to the sea!!

There were so many WHITE Volkswagon Beetles. Why white? I'm guessing because of the heat.

This guy was on the boardwalk in downtown PV. He was a bit of a freak show....and wouldn't let me take his photo until I gave him 20 pesos

Last edited by Valri Ary : 01-01-2015 at 08:49 PM.