View Single Post
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:41 PM
Sterling Heights, Michigan

Hails from United States
Re: Shuttetbug Pub Daily, Monday, June 17, 2019

Hello, I know that it is Tuesday already but I wanted to say how nice it is to see some new faces (and photos). I would call this a very fragrant thread with smells coming from beautiful flowers, fresh fish and Manure (!).

Good to see you Carol. I am so glad that you find time to stop by and visit and share your wonderful photos.

Peter, What a nice bright perspective shot. The umbrellas really add a special element to the compositon. What are the nets for, are they to keep the birds out of the canal?

Lori, Welcome to our Shutterbug daily. I didin't know that Irises had a fragrant. I am going to have to go sniffing the flowers in my neighbor's front yard. That is really a nice vertical composition.

Mark, That's am pretty impressive landscape. Love the mountains in the background. Wow, does that add an impressive element.

Don, Nice morning light on your yellow flower. You'll have to keep us posted on your community art show. Hopefully you can take some photos of the displays and share them with us.

Dave, thanks for starting the OSIM thread with your bright and cheerful yellow flowers. It feels good when so many members join in and share their beautiful work.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 MarkII, Nikon D5100, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Tamron 16-300mm lens, Tamron 90mm Macro lens, Sigma 2.8mm FishEye Lens