View Single Post
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Lord of the Arts
Illinois

Hails from United States
Re: Project Discussion: From the Past

To "J" - Thanks for the information, it helps a lot! I guess the cat's out of the bag re. one of the pieces I'm doing! Now I know to not post images of artwork-in-progress, or, heaven forbid, finished artwork!!

By the way, I am a computer programmer, and one of my "hobby projects" (the one that I am putting the most of my outside time into, with the exception of making art) is a general-purpose graphics program. It's a pretty big thing for one person to do (even for me, although I'm a pretty good programmer, if I don't say so myself!) (LOL, rolling eyes), and it would be nice to be able to say that I made the ATCs using my own custom program. But I don't know if I will get it finished in time. (Chances are, I won't.) But if I do, you all will be the first to know! I plan to release the completed application as freeware, meaning that anybody will be able to download and use it for free and without restriction. As I get more involved in selecting and implementing features, I'll have to post something in the digital arts area so that the folks over there can give me their input as to what features they think are must-have features to include. Sorry for this overly-wordy post. Now maybe I should try my hand at writing ...

Again, thanks for the help. I'll PM you later if I have further questions, as I'm sure I will.

Thanks for hosting this project.