PDA

View Full Version : New to the community

ANN BOSE
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi Everyone,
I'm Ann Bose, retired teacher. I paint in watercolor, oil and acrylic. I am enjoying the Saturday workshops. I see this as a wonderful opportunity to expand my horizons in the art field. I look forward to getting to know this community better as I improve my skills.

Jon
02-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Welcome to Wet Canvas, a community for artists!
We are very happy to have you with us, Ann.
Be sure to read the Stickys at the top of Forum pages to help acclimate yourself to the site.
After reading them, please feel free to return to the New User Forum at any time should you need help using any of the features of the site.
Some helpful hints to get you started:
* You can access all Forums by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels Menu at the upper left.
* You can find the latest posts of the day by clicking on “new posts”
located center screen on the middle blue bar above your first post.
* You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.

AlaskaDan
02-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi Ann and a warm welcome to the Wet Canvas Community :wave:

This is a very large site with a lot going on in the forums. Be sure to check out the subject and medium forums as well as some of the special interest forums. There is something here for every artist and all levels of expertise. All are welcome, so don’t be shy about posting or starting threads.

A good place to start your WC! experience is to read some of the articles in the links found in the signature lines of some of the mods and guides - they contain some very useful information which will help you to navigate and participate in WC!

If you have any problems, just drop back here to New Users and we’ll be happy to help.

Have fun and enjoy Wet Canvas! :)

gmarie
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome to WetCanvas, Ann! Thanks for introducing yourself! Enjoy! :wave:

plec
02-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Hello Ann, and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here ,
Best wishes, Ken