PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, great to be here!

DMcCamant
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Thank you all for letting me join in the fun here at WetCanvas. I'm a painter and educator currently working in oils. I'm looking forward to learning the ropes around here and hopefully contributing to the community.

All the best,

David

AlaskaDan
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi David and a warm welcome to the Wet Canvas Community :wave:

This is a very large site with a lot going on in the forums. Be sure to check out the subject and medium forums as well as some of the special interest forums. There is something here for every artist and all levels of expertise. All are welcome, so don’t be shy about posting or starting threads.

A good place to start your WC! experience is to read some of the articles in the links found in the signature lines of some of the mods and guides - they contain some very useful information which will help you to navigate and participate in WC!

If you have any problems, just drop back here to New Users and we’ll be happy to help.

Have fun and enjoy Wet Canvas! :)

DMcCamant
01-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Thank you Dan for being so kind and helpful sir. What fun this is going to be once I get my sea legs under me.

Thanks again,

David

Jon
01-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Greetings!
We are pleased to have you join us, David.
Make yourself at home and wander the halls.
If you need any assistance using the features of the site, please feel free to return to the New Users Forum at any time and one of us will help you.
Here are some helpful hints to get you started on your way:
* You can access all Forums by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen
* Moderators and Guides have various links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys’ (permanently ‘stuck’ threads) at the top of a page which are full of helpful information

DMcCamant
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Jon! I'm getting settled in just fine so far. :)

gmarie
01-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Hello & Welcome! Enjoy your time at WetCanvas! :wave:

PETE K
01-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Welcome to Wet Canvas David!

DMcCamant
01-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi Gladys and Pete, thank you both for welcoming me to the boards.

David

plec
02-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Hello,David and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here , Best wishes, Ken