PDA

View Full Version : Terry Ludwig

Mo.
03-31-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm back to tell you all I received my sample pack of Terry's pastels today... WOW...what a man...what a gobsmacking wonderful sample pack.. I now have to get a good mask for my face and try these beauties out!

cheers,
Mo.

Rick R
04-01-2003, 01:45 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but would you please tell me how you ordered that sample from Terry?

Also, I wanted to mention that Great American has a sample pack you can order. It was $14.95, including shipping, in the U.S. I haven't had a chance to try them, but they seem extremely soft.

Thanks in advance!

- Rick

ptantono
04-01-2003, 02:01 AM
Good for you, I feel your joy ! Btw is there any sample pack send Internationally. :D

Artaholic
04-01-2003, 02:41 AM
I would also like to know how to contact Terry. Gerry

Bobbie
04-03-2003, 10:46 PM
You can contact Terry at: www.terryludwig.com. You will find his e-mail address on his site.
Hope this helps.

louiethe_cat
04-03-2003, 11:54 PM
I got his sample's a few weeks ago, the WIP I have on here is done mostly with Terry's pastels, but I couldn't believe the size of the sample when I got it, opned it, just like christmas! I ordered his landscape set and got those a couple weeks ago, his pastels perform like the top of the line! You're going to love them Mo...
:clap:

Artaholic
04-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Bobbie , thank you . Gerry:)

meowmeow
04-04-2003, 12:35 PM
I looked on his site but I didn't see anything about a "sample" pack. What is that exactly and how do you get it?

Thanks!

Sandy

Mo.
04-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Sorry folks I should have replied earlier...you need to drop him an email requesting a sample pack...he will ask you to pay for the postage, but I paid well over what he was asking as the samples are so lovely.

cheers,
Mo.

pampe
04-04-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Rick R
I'm sure this has been asked before, but would you please tell me how you ordered that sample from Terry?

Also, I wanted to mention that Great American has a sample pack you can order. It was $14.95, including shipping, in the U.S. I haven't had a chance to try them, but they seem extremely soft.

Thanks in advance!

- Rick

from where do you get this sample????

Drumbeat-trish
04-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Got mine a couple of weeks ago too -and got to agree with you MO-they are gobsmackingly gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -just like the man ;)

Mo.
04-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Well Trish, can't speak for the man asI've not met him... but have had an insight to his character with the special little pastel he put inside the sample...isn't it Super?

cheers,
Mo.

angeline
04-05-2003, 07:41 PM
OOOOOhhhhhh I want some now!
*runs off to browse the site*

meowmeow
04-12-2003, 08:37 AM
:( I just got this back from Terry after emailing and asking about the samples:

Sorry for the delay. I have asked a distributor to handle the samples for me, it was getting too much for me.

I can't say that I blame him. I suspect all the publicity here put him on overload.
Oh well!
Off to eBay!

Sandy

TeAnne
04-12-2003, 10:31 AM
I've had my sample for a couple of years now :) They're excellent.

sweetiness
04-12-2003, 05:32 PM
It IS super! I know what you mean about it giving insight into his character. I dont want to use it its so cute, but at the same time I do because its a terrific shade!