View Full Version : Hi Everyone
01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I paint in acrylics, watercolour and pencil, occasionally oil or in the distant past it was pastels ( tremendous fun, very tactile, very dirty face and occasionally good results). My airbrush also came out on occasion - a swift glaze.
Apart from family and art my other loves are carpentry and coffee.
Welcome to Wet Canvas!
I know you will enjoy exploring the many different Forums to be found here.
Please feel free to return to the New Users Forum at any time if you need any assistance with the site features.
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
* Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
* You can find the latest posts of the day by clicking on “new posts”
located center screen on the middle blue bar above your first post.
* You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.
01-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi P! and Welcome to Wet Canvas . It's very nice to meet you.
As you know, there are Artists here from around the world with all levels of skill, styles and medium choices. You can find the medium or subject you work in by using the Forum Jump at the bottom right hand side of the page or the Channels menu at the upper left where it says (choose) (GO).
Guides and Moderators have Signature Lines at the bottom of their post to answer the most FAQs by new members. If you should need any more help feel free to come back and ask.
Please feel free to look around and enjoy our WC Community
01-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi & Welcome! Enjoy your time at WetCanvas! :wave:
Hello , and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here , Best wishes, Ken
01-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi and a warm welcome to the Wet Canvas Community :wave:
This is a very large site with a lot going on in the forums. Be sure to check out the subject and medium forums as well as some of the special interest forums. There is something here for every artist and all levels of expertise. All are welcome, so don’t be shy about posting or starting threads.
A good place to start your WC! experience is to read some of the articles in the links found in the signature lines of some of the mods and guides - they contain some very useful information which will help you to navigate and participate in WC!
If you have any problems, just drop back here to New Users and we’ll be happy to help.
Have fun and enjoy Wet Canvas! :)
vBulletin® v3.5.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.