PDA

View Full Version : New Camera, First Post, Big Headache...

louiethe_cat
03-27-2003, 08:15 PM
.....but hopefully this time it's going to work, but how well remains to be seen, hope I'm not singing 'this song remains the same'...oh well, been two days trying to configure the camera, figuring how to do the sizing and crapping, oops, cropping. :D just a little backed up humor.
The first image should be the photo my sister took of a disoriented owl, he flew in and flew out later, she said he was only about 6 inches tall, cute eh? The picture didn't come out too clear, don't know how it'll look on WC, the second image should be the painting I did of it. Please let me know how to improve on this or anything I post for that matter. That's the whole point of getting the camera, to get expert advice and to improve as an artist. Thanks for looking and commenting.:)

Redsy333
03-27-2003, 08:49 PM
I only see one image :( lol can you post a reply with the next one? pleaseeeeeee

doe
03-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Oh, I saw the second one first. If you want them to stay in the same thread you can just hit the "reply" and talk to yourself for awhile then load the second picture, however, I know that ange gave you the lowdown on the uploader in second post too. You'll figure it all out in no time!

louiethe_cat
03-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Thanks a lot Doe, you really don't know what it means to me getting a feedback, however small or large, critical or not, it's great just to be acknowledged. Criticism is like a classroom, so I welcome it with open arms.:clap:
Yes, I will get it right sooner or later....:D ... what a time I had getting that camera configured and everything else figured out! Slow moving!:p

jackiesimmonds
03-28-2003, 12:24 PM
Actually, when I hit "reply" for a second time, I lose the first "reply" I have been writing!

If I want to load two pics, I use the uploader for the first one, do the upload, copy and paste thing into my reply, and then I simply hit the upload button once again, upload the new image to WC, and copy and paste in the same reply.

To check if I did it right, I then hit the "preview reply" button at the bottom of the reply box. If I did something wrong, I'll then be able to see, before hitting the "submit reply" button.

Great pic of an owl, you were so lucky to catch it at all, never mind get all the settings right on a new camera!

Jackie

louiethe_cat
03-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Thanks Jackie! I am posting a couple of things tonite, that'll give me a little more practice.
Thanks for the nice comment, I never did see it, my sister did, but she said it was cute as can be, and being 6 inches tall must of been quite young. :)

Mo.
03-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Super catch... I take it your new camera is not a digital one! :)

Cheers,
Mo.