PDA

View Full Version : Romance with my Creativity!

NewCreation
03-26-2003, 02:24 PM
I have been hanging out at WC for about a year now...I think...
Anyhow, I mostly hang out in Glass, but I have been lurking and exploring other areas, and being drawn to other forms of expression. I have begun doing some acrylic and mixed media work.
I just wanted to share that I feel like I am currently in the throes of a romance with my own creativity. Does that make sense? I have always supressed my art because it never seemed like a legit path to take. Now, I have a supportive husband, and I am blessed to be home with my son, and can pursue my artwork.
Lately, when I start to get creative ideas, my tummy does the little flip-flop that it used to do when I was first falling in love, or lust (sorry)!
Has anyone else experienced this?:clap:

Cathy Morgan
03-26-2003, 11:33 PM
What a great description. Yes. It can be like falling in love and feeling wildly "on fire." I love it when it gets like that. Sometimes tho it feels as if my brain is on fire and I want to cool down a little.

Keep doing whatever you're doing, the way you're doing it!

ginatec
03-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I am not sure if I am in love with my creativity. I paint 5 days a week and on the two days I can't paint I miss it like hell and it is as painful as a lost lover...so I guess I must just love what I do!! But have never thought about it until now!

sunny
03-30-2003, 07:37 PM
yes.!:) :D

Newcreation...keep going with the flow.