PDA

View Full Version : Project discussion - Puzzle project one - FINISHED!

CM Neidhofer
01-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Ok, need some advice now. It's midway through the month. Puzzle project one is still MIA. Do I need to repost the project and have everyone sign up again? Have everyone just PM their piece to me? Drop the whole thing and put it back up for February?? What to do????:confused: lol

Kathryn Wilson
01-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I've been checking every day to see if it's back up - the least they could do is to let people know what is happening on the site.

Check with Deidre and see if she's heard anything - then save it for February if you can even post a new project.

CM Neidhofer
01-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks, Kathryn. Gremlins have played with project 2 as well. One person who signed up isn't there now. There's a project 1 piece posted at project 2.

I'm going to send out more projec 2 pieces that have been signed up for. Guess we'll see if they go through or not. This used to be pretty easy!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ruthie57
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Christine, what a shame the Gremlins have messed about with our project!
Did you have all squares assigned for P1? If so maybe it would be easier for us to PM you our pieces and you can put them together and show them in a thread rather than go through re-creating the project.
But yes, let's see what Deirdre says first. afterall, she has an interest here...was it 3 pieces she did?

Turpintine45
01-16-2012, 04:08 PM
I agree about putting it back to February. They are still having glitches here and there so might save a lot of frustration for you and everybody to try again later. I still have my piece to do but at least I have it saved and guess everyone who has already done one can repost when the time comes then only those whose got lost will have to be sorted. Or we could just start from scratch which while frustrating for those who have already posted might be the simplest thing to do. It' s a bummer because we were having so much fun guessing what it was.

*Deirdre*
01-16-2012, 04:52 PM
I am guilty of reporting your missing puzzle one (can be seen in the 'threads missing' thread Sarah started)....and gave them the clue that it came before puzzle 2....one wonders (tic) could the little gremlins have got it wrong:eek:

My interest is not just 3 pieces of puzzle....I am now the moderator for the Art Project System....so I am very keen it should work properly!!:evil: :D :crossfingers:
I suggest we do nothing drastic...it might even be prudent to hold off doing the project until they have fixed it....I shall let them know what has happened...and get back to you asap!

CM Neidhofer
01-16-2012, 07:41 PM
I am guilty of reporting your missing puzzle one (can be seen in the 'threads missing' thread Sarah started)....and gave them the clue that it came before puzzle 2....one wonders (tic) could the little gremlins have got it wrong:eek:

My interest is not just 3 pieces of puzzle....I am now the moderator for the Art Project System....so I am very keen it should work properly!!:evil: :D :crossfingers:
I suggest we do nothing drastic...it might even be prudent to hold off doing the project until they have fixed it....I shall let them know what has happened...and get back to you asap!

No prob...waiting patiently! :crossfingers:

robertsloan2
01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Uh oh. I did my piece today and sent it to Christine by PM. I hope it does get restored one way or the other, because I just did the art. I know it was full.

CM Neidhofer
01-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi everyone. I still haven't heard anything about Project 1. I think you can all just PM your finished pieces to me and I'll put them in their own folder until it's time to put them all together again. I want to thank everyone who participated, and for your patience with WC and me! I know it's fun to see the pieces and wonder what it will be, and comment on them, but....:(

So, even if you've already submitted your finished work through the project system, please PM your finished piece to me.

Project2 still needs sign ups, so if you're interested in doing another piece, jump right in! Thanks, everybody!

robertsloan2
01-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Purr thank you! So glad it's not going to waste. Already sent mine and already signed up for Puzzle Project 2 - did not want to have two of them at the same time needing to be done, but with my first one out of the way I thought it'd be fun to do both.

Turpintine45
01-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Okay that sounds good. I haven't started mine yet as I was waiting for the final decision but will get to it now. May take a couple of days but don't give up on me.

Lynndidj
01-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Christine - I have my puzzle piece but noticed that the whole thread was missing, so I didn't know what to do. I have also been trying to "dig out" my studio - it really has been an archaeological dig in there - and have just been swamped with Mom stuff and two cars that need body repairs ($1700 each - neither of which was our fault!!!) - I'm on overload. I will absolutely do my piece before the end of the month if project 1 is still going - but you decide and let me know. We are supposed to have guests this weekend, but the snow may stop us from getting together, so perhaps this weekend I can get to it if necessary.

Lynn

Ruthie57
01-20-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm sending you mine Christine......

CM Neidhofer
01-20-2012, 10:46 AM
All right...we have three completed project one pieces and Jen's is in progress! Who's next??!!

CM Neidhofer
01-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Christine - I have my puzzle piece but noticed that the whole thread was missing, so I didn't know what to do. I have also been trying to "dig out" my studio - it really has been an archaeological dig in there - and have just been swamped with Mom stuff and two cars that need body repairs ($1700 each - neither of which was our fault!!!) - I'm on overload. I will absolutely do my piece before the end of the month if project 1 is still going - but you decide and let me know. We are supposed to have guests this weekend, but the snow may stop us from getting together, so perhaps this weekend I can get to it if necessary.

Lynn

Yes, I'm going forward with it. Just PM your finished piece to me and I'll take it from there. Thans, Lynn!

Kathryn Wilson
01-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Mine is sent :)

Kathryn Wilson
01-20-2012, 01:03 PM

Boy, you are a glutton for punishment - the Art Project system has been broken since the last crash.

The one thing that hasn't worked forever is getting the paintings altogther in a like size - some are huge, some are small - so the system should be re-sizing the paintings like the upload format.

Good luck to you!

*Deirdre*
01-20-2012, 02:50 PM
I know I sent mine in at 400 x400...I'm guessing others sent at 800x800...so I'm not surprised at that. But Chris did say she'd be able to resize them ans put them together...so:crossfingers:

Kat...all I'm doing is checking that the projects are not abandoned and if possible, permissions are given, especially if the mod for that area is not available...so no biggie!:D

CM Neidhofer
01-20-2012, 03:52 PM
I know I sent mine in at 400 x400...I'm guessing others sent at 800x800...so I'm not surprised at that. But Chris did say she'd be able to resize them ans put them together...so:crossfingers:

Yup, I can do that. My really biggest request is that they come back to me square. 6 x 6 was just an arbitrary number I picked so that the pieces wouldn't get too distorted with so much down sizing. But you're right...the 800 x 800 is probably the most common since that's the limit here. Anyway.....to paraphrase one of our comics here....We'll "get her done!" lol

Mary Y
01-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi Christine,
I have been waiting to see what is happening. I have sent you my piece please let me know if it doesn't arrive.
Thank you fer organising this.

*Deirdre*
01-21-2012, 01:32 AM
I think it's the only way forward to ask Chris to carry on in this thread for the time being...I'll send you my two pieces for project one too...if I can find them...my old pc has gone to the place where old pcs go...and I've had to get a new one.:crying: :evil: :D But, I did get them to insert my old hard drive into the new one as a secondary drive....so if I'm lucky...they should be there still.:crossfingers:

Turpintine45
01-22-2012, 01:23 PM
I started mine yesterday but couldn't quite get the colours right so will be Thursday before I can get to it again. It is a lot trickier than it looks but it caused a lot of talk about what it could be in my art group!

CM Neidhofer
01-22-2012, 01:48 PM
I started mine yesterday but couldn't quite get the colours right so will be Thursday before I can get to it again. It is a lot trickier than it looks but it caused a lot of talk about what it could be in my art group!

Awesome! :thumbsup:

robertsloan2
01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Yay Jen! Go go go!

Christine, I have to thank you for cutting the pieces square and specifying a square format. That really helps. In previous puzzle painting projects I had to deal with a funny aspect ratio that didn't divide easily and so when it all went together some people's pieces didn't fit well or got distorted in being made to fit. Squares are brilliant!

CM Neidhofer
01-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Yay Jen! Go go go!

Christine, I have to thank you for cutting the pieces square and specifying a square format. That really helps. In previous puzzle painting projects I had to deal with a funny aspect ratio that didn't divide easily and so when it all went together some people's pieces didn't fit well or got distorted in being made to fit. Squares are brilliant!

Afraid I'm guilty of that with the very first puzzle I hosted. Took it on, but didn't have a clue how to cut up the pieces. Just sort of "eyeballed" 'em and cropped. Learned the hard way on that one! lol

Turpintine45
01-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Christine I finished my puzzle piece for better or worse. My question is shall I crop it so it is the exact size or shall I leave some space around it so you can adjust it if nescessary?

CM Neidhofer
01-29-2012, 02:28 AM
Christine I finished my puzzle piece for better or worse. My question is shall I crop it so it is the exact size or shall I leave some space around it so you can adjust it if nescessary?

As long as it's square, just leave it as is. I have downsize most of them again anyway to put them back together.

Turpintine45
01-29-2012, 03:27 AM
Okay I will do that, thanks.

CM Neidhofer
01-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Had a last minute cancellation on Project one. Anyone want to do another piece for puzzle one??

CM Neidhofer
01-30-2012, 06:03 PM
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Project One has been recreated! I am to ask everyone to sign up again and repost your finished work there! I just sumbitted it and Dierdre said she will approve it. The old project will be deleted if/when it is ever found!

CM Neidhofer
01-30-2012, 06:49 PM
A new project has been announced in the WetCanvas! project system!

Title: Pastel Project 1
Project Leader: CM Neidhofer
Relative Difficulty: Easy
Type Restrictions: Painting
Medium: Pastels
Subject: Not Applicable
Days open for signups: Always
Maximum participants allowed: 16

Description:

This project will require 16 participants, first come, first serve. Each participant will receive one piece of a reference to paint. I will PM the pieces to everyone starting January 1, 2012. Try to work small, no larger that approximately 6" x 6", as that will make it easier for me to put the pieces back together again. When you have finished your piece, submit it through the project system. All posts regarding this project should be submitted through the project system so that we don't flood the other forums and everything is all in once place. When I have received all the painted pieces, I will put them all back together and we'll reveal what we have painted!

Remember to just paint what you see and have fun!

Additional Information:

For more information on the project: Click here! (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=view_details&proj_id=1552)

Remember, in order to help keep the discussions on projects organized, you should post your questions, suggestions, and comments on submitted work here in this thread. By doing this, we allow other non-project efforts to not get "pushed down" by a swarm of project-related threads.

*Deirdre*
01-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes..it's been approved...and replaces the Missing one...so if you were signed up to that one - please resubmit your finished pieces after you signed up to the new one....it just ensures everyone gets credited with the work done...whereas if it was just done in the forum...no credit.:D

robertsloan2
01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Thank you! Just signed up again and posted my finished entry. Now I'm really curious what the full image is - I know what I thought I had in my piece but it's going to be fun trying to see how the other three fit! Thank you for taking the one that was just vague pale color shifts, that one would have been a LOT tougher than the one I did, Deirdre!

Turpintine45
01-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Also signed up and added mine!

Lynndidj
01-31-2012, 02:15 AM
Please - someone take my piece from Christine. I am now at my Mom's house - she is in her last days in Hospice. I dug and dug through all the crap in my studio so I could paint, and then Mom took a turn for the worse. She is not in any pain - for which we are eternally grateful - and I live close by so it is not a hardship to be here. I just can't do my piece of the puzzle!!! Maybe I can be part of the next puzzle picture??

Thanks - Lynn

Turpintine45
01-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Lynne I am so sorry to hear about your Mum. I know you have been preparing for this for a while but it is still hard. Unfortunately it took me at least two weeks for me to finish the last one so I am probably not the one to take on a new puzzle piece.

CM Neidhofer
01-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Please - someone take my piece from Christine. I am now at my Mom's house - she is in her last days in Hospice. I dug and dug through all the crap in my studio so I could paint, and then Mom took a turn for the worse. She is not in any pain - for which we are eternally grateful - and I live close by so it is not a hardship to be here. I just can't do my piece of the puzzle!!! Maybe I can be part of the next puzzle picture??

Thanks - Lynn

Don't stress Lynn, it's taken care of. Concentrate your time with you Mom. Thoughts and prayers for her and your family.

*Deirdre*
02-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Just realised where the Puzzle 1 discussion thread was...and moved it in here...oops!:o Now it should be possible to comment and see pieces - as in Puzzle two! I've merged the thread with the older Puzzle one thread to keep it all together.
Update -For some reason it it still linked to the main forum...No posting...have reported it...sorry! But you can still use this thread for comments re the puzzle.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your mom Lynn, it's a precious time and can help both of you.:heart:

Turpintine45
02-04-2012, 08:35 PM
We seem to be stuck. Do we need more people? I can do another one just might take me a while.

*Deirdre*
02-04-2012, 08:51 PM
I thought all the pieces were done for Puzzle one...so it should just be a question of putting them in the Final Pieces in that project...the one we had replaced. I've put my two in...

CM Neidhofer
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
I'll take a look at it. Some pieces were PM'd to me. Others were re-submitted to the project after it was posted again. I'm not sure if we have all the pieces or not. Working on it.....;)

Turpintine45
02-04-2012, 11:03 PM
No worries Christine just wanted to make sure we didn't need more done. I know you have been poorly so take it easy.

Dedrian
02-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I've got one more to add that I just got - it may be the last one?? I'll submit tomorrow.

Anxious to see the final picture!! :)

robertsloan2
02-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Purr, take your time, Christine! You were all patient with me when I got fried out over losing so many days, you take your time. *hugs*

Ari virtually washes your arm to make you feel better. It always works. Really amazing how a sincere, purring cat can wash any stress down to size.

Ruthie57
02-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh, I've just seen this! Bit slow, sorry. Christine, I pm'd mine to you a few weks ago now. Do you need me to sign up again and submit it? I still have the image.

CM Neidhofer
02-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Okay, here's the scoop on project one! I still need pieces from:

#3 artyjim
#5 bnoonan
#7 CheenaK
#9 chuas2
#10 revsherr
#16 lotsofsmoggies

If any of you have already PM'd your pieces to me, please let me know because I think I've found all the one's that were sent to me, or re submitted on the project page. If you haven't sent your piece yet, just PM it to me please so I can get this one wrapped up and put back together! Again, I apologize for my delays with this. Looking forward to seeing these all back together again! Thanks everyone!

CM Neidhofer
02-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Just moving this up, with pieces from puzzle 1 that we're still waiting for. Thanks, everyone!

#3 artyjim
#5 bnoonan
#7 CheenaK
#9 chuas2
#10 revsherr
#16 lotsofsmoggies

Turpintine45
02-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Christine maybe you should pm them they may not have realized we have to repost again.

lotsofsmoggies
02-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I'll add mine again now. :wave:

bnoonan
02-15-2012, 01:10 PM
HI Christine, I just pm'd my piece. Hopefully that helps. Let me know if I need to upload it directly to the puzzle page.

artastic
02-17-2012, 10:30 AM
christine, I am in the signup list for this project but have not recieved a piece, I did get two pieces for puzzle 2 as I asked for
is there one for me here?

CM Neidhofer
02-18-2012, 12:29 PM
christine, I am in the signup list for this project but have not recieved a piece, I did get two pieces for puzzle 2 as I asked for
is there one for me here?

I'll let you know. Didn't have a chance to devote time to it yesterday and having unexpected company today. Get to it soon as I can! And now it looks like WC is having gremlin glitches again, so just hold on!! :crossfingers:

robertsloan2
02-19-2012, 04:08 AM
Poor lotsofmoggies. She posted hers again and now they're gone. I swear the gremlins are out to get her! Maybe they don't like cats, my homework was gone too.

lotsofsmoggies
02-19-2012, 04:52 AM
You're kidding me?! I think someone is out to get me.....

CM Neidhofer
02-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone! I am in the midst of trying to put together puzzle one! I've PM'd the couple of participants still missing. Now.....if I can just remember how to put them all back together! I swear I'm losing my mind these days! But I AM working on it!!! :o

CM Neidhofer
02-19-2012, 01:17 PM
You're kidding me?! I think someone is out to get me.....

I have your piece....you're good! No panics!

chuas2
02-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Christine, I just pm'd you my piece! I've been only online sporadically and thought the project was shelved until the gremlin problem was worked out (I had done it as soon as I got the piece!), but I just sent it.

I think it's a seascape, is my guess?
lol Chuas

CM Neidhofer
02-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Progress, progress! I have puzzle one pieced back together, except for two missing pieces.

I still need piece #7, by CheenaK, and piece #10, by revsherr. I have PM'd them and waiting patiently!! I know everyone's waiting to see what we've done. It's actually quite good! :wink2:

robertsloan2
02-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Yay! Hope they repost theirs soon! This is going to be so cool!

CM Neidhofer
02-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Cheena K and revsherr......where are youuuuu???!!!! Still need your puzzle pieces to complete this project. :thumbsup:

chuas2
02-25-2012, 11:00 AM
I say if they don't reply, put their pieces up for grabs! I wanna see our masterpiece! :D

*Deirdre*
02-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I agree, they may well be new members and not aware of our need to see the finished article!:evil: :lol:

Turpintine45
02-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Agree if they don't pass through here enough to see the notice they are probably not very active or busy elsewhere thinking everything is still on hold.

CM Neidhofer
02-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I've heard from revsherr. That's the last piece I'm waiting for. I'm giving her a chance to decide what she wants to do. She got lost in the whole missing project thing, like a lot of other folks! So, if she wants to do her piece, she will. If not, someone else can take it, very quickly, or I can just insert the original piece into the blank and call it finished! I'm just trying to be fair.

robertsloan2
02-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Yay! I hope she does hers. If not, I'm up for it.

CM Neidhofer
02-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Update: revsherr is giving up her piece. I can insert the original or someone else can do it real quick. Cheena K said she'd have her piece to me by today. If I haven't received it by tomorrow, I'll insert the original(s) and post the finished work. Then I'll get up on everyone for puzzle 2! I'm on it!!:lol:

Mary Y
02-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for sorting this out and keeping everyone updated Christine. I am looking forward to seeing what it is.

CM Neidhofer
02-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I made an executive decision! (I get in trouble for those quite often) :rolleyes: But here we gooooo! Ta daaaaa! The original ref and the pieced together puzzle pieces.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Feb-2012/40633-IMG_03211.jpg

Piecing is a little off because I had to crop a couple of pieces to remove borders or just square it up, and at the same time try to line everything up as best as it would.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Feb-2012/40633-puzzle_1_pieced.jpg

I know a lot of you enjoyed this. Some not so much, due to gremlins! But all in all, everyone did a great job!!

Some lessons learned on my part with it as well and hopefully, if we do any more of these, they will go a whole lot smoother! Great job everyone!! :clap:

Turpintine45
02-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Yea Christine! It looks great if a little wobbly but I guess that is the fun part. Just hope the Gremlins don't take it away now. Some of those pieces were quite complicated with all that writing and such. Thanks for all your hard work!

Ruthie57
02-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Oh great to see it put together! Amazing how differently we interpret colours too!
Christine, this has been a real headache for you but thank you for keeping on with it despite all the problems. Well done you!

*Deirdre*
02-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Looks like top left and top right got mixed up!:evil: :lol: OOps! :o

Well done Chris....I love it when a plan comes together!! Looking forward to no 2 now!

CM Neidhofer
02-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Looks like top left and top right got mixed up!:evil: :lol: OOps! :o

Well done Chris....I love it when a plan comes together!! Looking forward to no 2 now!

Oops!!! Did I really mix them up??? :confused: :eek: LOL I swear I'm losing my mind, and sooner rather than later!! Sorry!!!!!:o Then again, you did submit two and tell me to choose. So maybe I just REALLY messed it all up! Dum de dum dum dum de de!!!! :rolleyes:

*Deirdre*
02-26-2012, 06:28 PM
No...I probably got them mixed up....it was quite easy:evil: :lol: ...no need to apologise...it wasn't your fault!:D

chuas2
02-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Wow, how much fun is that?! It is a little wobbly (I went way off with my piece) :lol: . Thanks so much Christine for keeping up with this and putting it together! Wel worth it
Kris

Kathryn Wilson
02-26-2012, 10:53 PM
A job well done! A bit wonky, but it's like a patchwork quilt - all pieced together.

Thank Christine for doing this - I know it's been a pain, but we had fun.

johndill01
02-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Christine, well done on getting this pulled through all the difficulties. For future reference, if you need help losing your mind, I am well qualified to help with that. :-)

CM Neidhofer
02-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Christine, well done on getting this pulled through all the difficulties. For future reference, if you need help losing your mind, I am well qualified to help with that. :-)

LOL....I think I'm doing a pretty good job of that all by myself, John! With that, my favorite saying: I'm going off to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please keep me here until I find myself! Or something like that....can't remember exactly!!! lol :wink2:

PeggyB
02-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Well done everyone! :clap: I've been watching this post anxiously awaiting the unveiling. Christine you are a good leader, and you efforts much appreciated. I'm very impressed with the elipses everyone painted. :thumbsup:

CM Neidhofer
02-27-2012, 01:54 PM
I made an executive decision! (I get in trouble for those quite often) :rolleyes: But here we gooooo! Ta daaaaa! The original ref and the pieced together puzzle pieces.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Feb-2012/40633-IMG_03211.jpg

Piecing is a little off because I had to crop a couple of pieces to remove borders or just square it up, and at the same time try to line everything up as best as it would.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Feb-2012/40633-puzzle_1_pieced.jpg

I know a lot of you enjoyed this. Some not so much, due to gremlins! But all in all, everyone did a great job!!

Some lessons learned on my part with it as well and hopefully, if we do any more of these, they will go a whole lot smoother! Great job everyone!! :clap:

I just found Cheena K's piece. I pasted it over the original piece I used to complete the puzzle. Can you tell which piece it is?? :wink2:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Feb-2012/40633-puzzle_1_pieced.jpg

Mary Y
02-28-2012, 06:04 AM
Hi Christine,
This is looking great. Thank you for all your hard work to make this happen, especially since the site has not been reliable.

robertsloan2
03-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Christine, this is fantastic! Thank you for organizing it! I love how it came out. Very happy about how well they all lined up too. I've seen them come out a lot worse in the past, with lots of distortions. Looks like everyone was getting super accurate with the edges of their pieces.

Very cool to see that I was right about the green cookie. I was pretty sure what I was painting was some kind of green cookie. Now that I see the rest it makes a lot more sense!

The new piece is Middle Left Side, Second Row! Beautifully done too. I can see why it took a while to spot it.

CM Neidhofer
03-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Christine, this is fantastic! Thank you for organizing it! I love how it came out. Very happy about how well they all lined up too. I've seen them come out a lot worse in the past, with lots of distortions. Looks like everyone was getting super accurate with the edges of their pieces.

Very cool to see that I was right about the green cookie. I was pretty sure what I was painting was some kind of green cookie. Now that I see the rest it makes a lot more sense!

The new piece is Middle Left Side, Second Row! Beautifully done too. I can see why it took a while to spot it.

Hmmm...not sure which piece you mean, Robert. Counting from left to right, it's the seventh piece in the second row. Right next to your green cookie!!

robertsloan2
03-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Yep. That's the one I meant. I was just using different coordinates. Absolutely splendid. I can see why you mistook it for photo, it's so beautiful.

*Deirdre*
03-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I saw that the pieces I did top right and top left are still in the wrong corners - but I forgive you because both puzzles were fun to do!:evil: :lol:

Turpintine45
03-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I know I replied to this so I guess the gremlins were at work again. I looks great. Thanks so much for all your hard work Christine.

Dedrian
03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
So cool to finally see it all come together!! It was fun - thank you Carol for all the coordination and patience - no easy task I'm sure!! Great job, all!

CM Neidhofer
03-04-2012, 11:54 PM
I saw that the pieces I did top right and top left are still in the wrong corners - but I forgive you because both puzzles were fun to do!:evil: :lol:

Ha!! Did you REALLY think I would switch 'em after I already pieced them back together??? Seriously.....LOL :evil: :rolleyes:

bnoonan
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
OMG - that is so cool!!!! You rock my world!!!! Barb

CM Neidhofer
03-07-2012, 09:22 PM
LOL....thanks, Barb!! :lol:

*Deirdre*
03-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Guess not!http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Mar-2012/33616-37258-23460-smiley_devil.gif :p

CM Neidhofer
03-08-2012, 12:54 AM
:p Guess not!http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Mar-2012/33616-37258-23460-smiley_devil.gif :p

Ha ha ha ha ha......!!!!! Don't scare me none! :cool: :p

Ok, ok....I finally figured it out and saw what the problem was! I switched the pieces, ok?? LOL Honestly, I just didn't see the little bit of cup down in the corner or I would've switched them immediately! All fixed! Soooooooo sorry!! :o

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Mar-2012/40633-puzzle_1_pieced.jpg

*Deirdre*
03-08-2012, 03:16 AM
:lol: Glad it was your eyes and not mine....I'll cancel the appointment I just made with my optician now!!:lol:

CM Neidhofer
03-08-2012, 02:04 PM
:lol: Glad it was your eyes and not mine....I'll cancel the appointment I just made with my optician now!!:lol:

No, don't cancel it! I need it, obviously!! :o